New Badge 2016

mattyvilla

Never minded the most recent badge but it should never have been shortened 'AVFC' just because it fit the shape better.

They probably hired a team of economists for few million who argued that the increased revenue from the brand being more recognisable and that distancing ourselves from a badge synonymous with our slow, painful relegation is just about worth the extortionate fee they and the agency charge.

Its going to look fantastic next to the Football League logo.

1 hour ago, Phumfeinz said:

I'm excited. I love new badges and kits and stuff like that.

yeah, its good fun.

and since i never liked the current one, this like the best villa news in ages, lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lmarsha_926 said:

Did this 2 years ago 

CfTOvMSW4AA4mYE.jpg

Nice. Maybe you should submit a late proposal? Assuming you could beat £2m.

i know the £2m probably includes all of the updating, stadium, BMH, marketing etc... But I bet the company still charges hundreds of thousands of pounds to design something that you've created on your own computer. 

@It's Your Round where the bagde from your avatar from ? Would of liked it to be our badge. 

Anyways I can't wait for the season to be over and looking forward to the following. 

Moyes 

New kit manufacturer 

new badge(s) 

And I wouldn't be surprised the back of the shirt with a sponsor. 

Anyway back to the badge I hope they reposition the star as that's always been my biggest annoyance with the current design.My dickhead old housemate drew a line from the star down to the lions hand so it looked like he was holding a sparkler. 

Not fussed about prepared being dropped, in 5-10 years time it will reappear. 

3 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

We filed the trademark for this late last year. Meets all the description. Could be the one.

45bebc4b42d1c810776a1dd14d67a8c8.jpg

Truly a shit, shit badge. It's all superficial, but maybe we can view this as a symbolic turning point for the cub. 

• Like 4

If that is the one, and it looks likely, it's a real missed opportunity.

As a side note, if we paid 2 million for someone to remove the border, the word 'prepared' and make the lion a bit rougher, I'm switching bloody careers.

• Like 4