limpid

Just now, AValon said:

Who is going to be stupid enough to buy any of these clueless idiots? This is just so embarrasing.

I should think Lescott and Guzan can be moved on the the MLS. Sanchez seems to have a decent agent so maybe can get rid. French lot hopefully back to France where people may still remember them as half decent. Richards, Westwood, Gabby, Gestede etc - we're stuck with them.

4 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I know you are trying very hard to convince us of this but as of today I see very little actual change. New faces on the board, same desperately bad football. Same owner, same complete lack of clarity about what the plan is from the top.

When some or all of that changes, I'll start listening.

Oh and 0-4 as I type this!

I understand that to some extent but the changes are very clearly, in my view, of a nature that says Lerner has learnt.  I cant see how they can be blamed for things not being different yet - what can they do about where we are right now ? I agree there needs to be a clear stamen from the top.

For what we are seeing now though I think the players are the right target, what we are seeing is appalling.

Can we at least appeal to the Player's Association to tear up some contracts. There must be a performance clause in their contracts somewhere, in which the majority of these clowns must be in breach of.