limpid

I used to love watching Villa play. I cant believe that this club is now represented on the pitch by such heartless useless w*****rs.

• Like 1

Only disappointment for me about missing the game today is missing the protest on 74 minutes. As for the match looking out at a sun drenched beach in Bournemouth has so much more appeal that watching a p*ss poor Villa side get hammered again. Judging by the comments, and I can't be bothered to find a stream, yet again our players fail to do the basics properly.

Edited by Harry

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I would say every player should be put up for sale come the summer. Only two players hVe looked slightly decent ayew and Gil 

And I doubt either will want to stay:(

If Norwich win today we can officially be put out of our misery next week.

Think the sole remaining pleasure we can hope for this season is taking Newcastle with us on 7th May.

Hopefully then the clearout to end all clearouts in the summer. If more than 3 of today's starting line-up are lining up for our first championship match, I'll be surprised.

Conceding right before or right after half time. Happening way too consistently. Do they get into a huddle and discuss how they plan to concede this goal, and afterwards awarding points for creativity in how they concede? Happening way too much, so they must be doing it on purpose!