Champions League Quarter Final 2015/6

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Torres is the Spanish Gabby, off the boil for 5 years and continually picked though at least he puts a shift in

Scores a goal, did they just say his 11th against Barcelona?

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yeah, turned into a classic la liga game now. Niggly foul after foul, rolling around, waving imaginary cards.

No problem as long as the quality is high which it is. Less so when it's West Brom and Sunderland kicking lumps out of each other and pretending to play football.

Just now, VillaChris said:

No problem as long as the quality is high which it is. Less so when it's West Brom and Sunderland kicking lumps out of each other and pretending to play football.

Quality isnt particularly good from what I can see. 

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

No its been pretty poor .Fair play to Atletico they have come and done a job. But Messi and Suarez in particular are having no influence on the game.

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

The goal was quality enough. Brilliant slide rule pass cutting open the defence and Torres calmly slides it in.

What's the most amusing thing about this for me.....Arsenal could never play like this at Camp Nou in a million years and that's why they're watching this at home like the rest of of us.

• Like 1

Not one for the purists but I'm enjoying it. Atletico are such a brilliant defensive unit, was pretty gutted when Torres got himself sent off as it's basically destroyed their ability to counter attack. Can see Barca bringing another midfielder on for a defender but not sure how much it's going to help with such a low block, feels like its going to need an Atleti mistake or moment of real brilliance to score.

• Like 1