Champions League Quarter Final 2015/6

andykeenan

• 3 weeks later...

Whats your prediction tonight Chris? I say 3-1 Barcelona. On reflection players like Suarez were tired after their travelling to play in South America, so probably accounted for their sub-par performances against Real Madrid. I think they will be really up for it tonight.

Barcelona have won the past six meetings, with Atletico's last victory in the Champions League quarter-finals in April 2014. Some might say Atletico were a better team then. Will Torres start? 

On 17/03/2016 at 12:52, Genie said:

That's a price I'm willing to pay tbh.

The end of match handshake would be priceless.

I couldn't give two ***** about Pellegrini or Guardiola as I'm a Villa fan, and the thought of Man City winning the Champions League makes me feel physically sick.

34 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I couldn't give two ***** about Pellegrini or Guardiola as I'm a Villa fan

You should probably navigate your way out of the 'other football' forum in that case.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

PSG, Benfica, Atletico and Wolfsburg be the best semi-final combination possible for me

No it wouldn't.It would be boring. Atletico are a boring side. wolfsburg i like but they are no where near the same without De Bruyne. PSG i cant warm to and I  hope City beat them, Benfica, well they are not serious contenders.

35 minutes ago, PaulC said:

No it wouldn't.It would be boring. Atletico are a boring side. wolfsburg i like but they are no where near the same without De Bruyne. PSG i cant warm to and I  hope City beat them, Benfica, well they are not serious contenders.

I know it will its why I hope it happens :) **** UEFA, club cartels and tv stations

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I know it will its why I hope it happens :) **** UEFA, club cartels and tv stations

Ok thats fair enough. :) I ant really bothered who wins. I enjoy watching good football thats all. 

2 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Why? Because I couldn't care less about the success of Man City? I'm glad somebody does tho. They seem such a nice club....

You said you didn't care about them because you were a Villa fan. Sounds like you only care about Villa.

8 hours ago, PaulC said:

Whats your prediction tonight Chris? I say 3-1 Barcelona. On reflection players like Suarez were tired after their travelling to play in South America, so probably accounted for their sub-par performances against Real Madrid. I think they will be really up for it tonight.

2-1, same as the league game couple of weeks back.

I do hope Atletico score as would make the 2nd leg very exciting, this is the sort of game where Godin will pop up from a corner and nick a goal.

Brilliant it's on BT Showcase btw.

Just now, VillaChris said:

2-1, same as the league game couple of weeks back.

I do hope Atletico score as would make the 2nd leg very exciting, this is the sort of game where Godin will pop up from a corner and nick a goal.

Brilliant it's on BT Showcase btw.

30/1 1st goalscorer ;)

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Barca fans whistling the anthem, is that due to the transfer ban?

sure they booed the minute silence for Cruyff the other day to abuse Ronaldo. stupid fans