Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

In politically correct Britain, it seems men aren't allowed to be men anymore without being labeled a disgrace. Things as ridiculous as commentators having to apologise for saying "they were playing like a bunch of girls". :D. I really don't get you lot! lol. I don't see anything wrong with a manager having a bit of aggression, swagger, or bollox about them. It's a winning game ffs!

• Like 3

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In politically correct Britain, it seems men aren't allowed to be men anymore without being labeled a disgrace. Things as ridiculous as commentators having to apologise for saying "they were playing like a bunch of girls". :D. I really don't get you lot! lol. I don't see anything wrong with a manager having a bit of aggression, swagger, or bollox about them. It's a winning game ffs!

You can have swagger and aggression without being sexist idk

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

his style of football is about 30 years old. his man and tactical management skills are also stone age. his "loyalty" to players that are assholes is also very regressive

What on earth are you talking about, you literally have no idea about him do you. First and foremost, his "style of football" got us top of the championship with 102 points, scoring 83 goals. The play off season and the season we went up was some of the best and most exciting football I can remember in 30+ years of following Leicester. What is is about young talented, exciting, pacy players that you think is stone age? Is it because he doesn't play 4231?

His man management skills are brilliant, the players loved the bloke and couldn't speak highly enough of him. Do not confuse Pearson to the press with Pearson his players.

Loyalty to players that are assholes, eh? If this is referring to his sacking, he didn't like his son being accused of racism, when he did or said nothing racist. He then didn't like the club going back on what they said about personal hearing.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

I didn't realise there were so many wannabe hardmen on this board. Grown men on an Internet forum calling managers and players cowards, pussys and weak little men. Take a look in the **** mirror.

You talking to me? Well Im the only one here.

• Like 2

Regardless of who owns us, who the board is and how the club is run.

We have to consider this.

Senario 1) Nobody buys/wants Gaby, Guzan, Hutton, Richards, Lescott, Richardson, Sinclair, Westwood and/or Sanchez. (Anyones contract up?)

We need a manager to sort them out or freeze them out.

Keeping those 9 plus Bunn, Bacuna & Kozak isnt going to get us back up without a 180 degree change of commitment, attitude and performance level.

2) Total clean slate of players (above all gone) recall loanees promote a few youth players and keep if we can.

Okore, Clark, Ally, Amavi, Gana, Veretout, Ayew, Gil, Grealish, Adama, Gestede

We would need at least

2x GK, RB, CB, MF & 2x CF.

We could keep RG or go for

1 Moyes 2 Rodgers 3 Rowett 4 Hughton.

3) Anything inbetween (some rotten eggs staying) We need a strong man manager to bridge the time till the bad eggs go.

That would be

1 Moyes 2 Pearson 3 Bruce.

I personally would like a clean slate for 1 RG 2 Rowett 3 Moyes 4 Hughton

But I think Moyes & Rodgers will be a very hard sell

Rowett Hughton Bruce or Karanka will depend on promotion

RG to stay is 50/50 imo (depending on his talks with DB/BL and what can be done with the bad eggs out/signings in)

I think Pearson would Jump at it.

Considering PL managers who may get the chop/leave

Pardew - would be an option

Pulis - also (needs £3.5mill - Villa job would pay that off for him). Wouldnt really want the job but would probably have to take it (RL->Pulis=Fireworks)

Football would be shite - Could sort out the bad eggs - 50/50 chance of getting us back up within 2 seasons.

Sam - also an option - Football would also be shite......(see Pulis)

Would take a paycut for the privelige.

Other Out of a Job-ers

McClaren - Please no

Monk - not sure how many bad eggs he could handle

So depending on what state we are in come 1st June 2016. make of the above what you wish.

UTV

VTID

Di Matteo would be an interesting one. I assume he sees himself above the Championship now though after winning the UCL. His stock is probably still high enough to get a better job.

36 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I don't see anything wrong with a manager having a bit of aggression, swagger, or bollox about them. 

I agree.

But when that spills over into calling reporters pricks, strangling players on the opposition team and telling your own fans to "**** off and die", it crosses somewhat of a line.

Can you actually imagine the reaction on here if Garde turned around in the next game and told a Villa fan to **** off and Die?

I mean seriously? I think VT would explode.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I agree.

But when that spills over into calling reporters pricks, strangling players on the opposition team and telling your own fans to "**** off and die", it crosses somewhat of a line.

Can you actually imagine the reaction on here if Garde turned around in the next game and told a Villa fan to **** off and Die?

It would explode... with praise and love for Remi.

Finally he has shaken free the shackles of board oppression and spoke with his true voice! He would proceed to go to the training ground, call Gabby an overpaid diva, and slap him to the ground with his velvet glove.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

But when that spills over into

1) calling reporters pricks

2) strangling players on the opposition team and

3) telling your own fans to "**** off and die", it crosses somewhat of a line.

4) Can you actually imagine the reaction on here if Garde turned around in the next game and told a Villa fan to **** off and Die?

VT explodes anyway!!!!!!

1 - He's Right (press dishes out - Take it or get another job)

2 - I know how he feels (refs too)

3 - Fans beyond reproach regardless of what they say?

(Again dont dish out what you're not prepared to take - hiding behind a "position" or PC then making statements is licencing yourself as being above others)

4 - might actually change some peoples opinion of him (both ways)

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I agree.

How quickly some forgot the super positive effect Mr Keane had on this lot.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

VT explodes anyway!!!!!!

1 - He's Right (press dishes out - Take it or get another job)

2 - I know how he feels (refs too)

3 - Fans beyond reproach regardless of what they say?

(Again dont dish out what you're not prepared to take - hiding behind a "position" or PC then making statements is licencing yourself as being above others)

4 - might actually change some peoples opinion of him (both ways)

1 - That's not dishing out what the press dishes out. Reporters don't call managers pricks. 

2 - You know how he feels so that makes it ok?

3 - This is an absurd point. Because that one fan might have been being a dick, that gives the manager the right to tell him to **** off and die? The rest of the Leicester fans aren't abusive like that fan was, so why should their manager be telling fans to **** off and die? He represents the club. Have you ever heard other football managers dish out that sort of abuse to their own fans?

4 - He'd get absolutely crucified. And rightly so.