limpid

Just now, MikeMcKenna said:

Blaming Garde is just a distraction. The danger is that he will be just another scapegoat. No point attacking him, it will just let the idiots who own and run our club off the hook.

No ones blaming Garde. But he's still the manager regardless of how shit everything around him is. 

12 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

6 minutes ago, stegzy said:

C'mon lets do a Leicester.

Never going to happen unfortunately.  Play the kids and at least give them some experience before the fight back next season.   

Sorry Pilchard, I tried to edit out the quote but it wouldn't let me. I think it was when I was going to quote you earlier about the fridge.  Damn fridges.  

Edited by trekka

players tend to perform when they come back into the side for half an hour. I think there may be some substance to the whole "players become word beaters when they don't play" thing. We should just perma-rotate the first 11.

Edited by a m ole

Just now, a m ole said:

players tend to perform when they come back into the side for half an hour. I think there may be some substance to the whole "players become word beaters when they don't play" thing. We should just perma-rotate the first 11.

You are Rafa Benitez and I claim my five pounds.

• Like 1