limpid

Why Garde didn't bring Gestede on at half time, I don't know.

We are not going to win games relying only on Lescott scoring goals from set pieces.

2 shocking goals conceded.

Even now, why would you not bring Gestede on for Bacuna and go for it? No fight at all from most of the players, and I don't believe the manager is helping the situation.

I'm not trying to give Garde a free pass, but what we're seeing here is the culmination of years of mis-management by Lerner and his backroom morons. Year after year we've bought in cheap, not-very-good players to replace the load of cheap, not-very-good players we bought the season before, and whenever anyone has looked half-decent we've sold them. We're left with a load of has-beens and never-weres, a team that has been unable to compete over the course of a season for years and, quality-wise, has been getting worse and worse. Garde hasn't had the effect we hoped he would, but the blame for the slow disintegration of our club lies solely at the hand of Randy Lerner.

Is Jason Derulo performing in Stoke tonight? Roberto Martinez is in attendance at Stoke. 

It is more likely that it is because Everton play Aston Villa in midweek, but he may has well gone for a bit of a boogie at a Derulo gig somewhere instead. On this showing, he won't have much to fear from Villa. Stoke are dominating play and I wouldn't be surprised if they get a third.

From the BBC live text feed. We're such a joke.