limpid

Just now, Bunnski said:

Lay off the manager in all fairness, he is the least culpable of the lot. He has been well and truly shafted by the ignorant dumb shit owner and his crew of accountants and marketing gurus...

His tactics, his team talks, his 'motivational' speeches to the players. He has some culpability, let's not be deluded here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Those 4 worse than Bunn? Richards? Crespo?

What

Bunn was free and whilst shit, was someone to replace shit Guzan. Richards was free and has at least scored a goal. Crespo just a waste of time didn't take up funds from anywhere else.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think Adama has done more than Veretout to be honest LOL 

We spent significant funds and wages on Adama, a player when signed was described as someone who wouldn't play much this season, when we needed a striker and a goalkeeper and then said we couldn't afford one.

1 minute ago, Pilchard said:

Bunn was free and whilst shit, was someone to replace shit Guzan. Richards was free and has at least scored a goal. Crespo just a waste of time didn't take up funds from anywhere else.

I'm sorry but Richards has never been anything but utter garbage, with a terrible, terrible attitude. So lackadaisical the pitch it is incomparable. 

• Like 1

His tactics, his team talks, his 'motivational' speeches to the players. He has some culpability, let's not be deluded here. 

Of course he takes a portion of the blame that's why I said he's least culpable so in no way am I deluded about the situation but he has inherited a squad of shite losers and not had any backing from a clueless board. I've been pissed off at his tactics on a number of occasions but I've also watched plenty of games where he got good performances out of these jokers and all that was missing was that bit of quality up front which we don't have through no fault of Remi Garde, he's been well and truly shafted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jon_c said:

I'm sorry but Richards has never been anything but utter garbage, with a terrible, terrible attitude. So lackadaisical the pitch it is incomparable. 

Also on about 70k a week. Total car crash of a player.