The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Major wouldn't even make the top 10 of worst Tory prime ministers. Without even thinking about it the two Tory PM's that went before him (especially the witch) and the 5 Tories that have been PMs since make him look almost like he had a heart and some competence. 

He'd certainly be the best post-Witch Tory PM

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

I also think the opinions of Blair and Major were waaaaay down the list of reasons why people voted leave. 

I voted for bendy bananas so feel totally vindicated. I've not seen one straight British Banana since Brexit 

Just now, sidcow said:

I voted for bendy bananas so feel totally vindicated. I've not seen one straight British Banana since Brexit 

we did away with that foreign stuff from the supermarket shelves. If it can’t grow here and we didn’t need it during the war then we don’t need it now. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

£1M over five years, won’t even make a dent in the pay increases for politicians over that time frame.

I’d be embarrassed to tweet that… but these people are unembarrassable. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

HYGV1HB.md.jpg

Neither the PM nor the Leader of the Opposition want to address the elephant in the room just yet. 

Allister Heath is one lucky bugger. Doesn't look like he's aged a day in 7 years. 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Xann said:

Went back to the Mids yesterday. A normal Working/Middle class pub.

They seem to be working out that Farage and Boris are traitors.

Wow. A pub that still has a lounge and a bar? 

• Haha 1

Â