Keinan Davis

a-k

10 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Just ignore me then.  If you look at my history I comment on most players for years repeatedly, I also post in off topic repeatedly.  You just seem annoyed for my posts on the Davis thread because I’m not much different on other threads, you should read the Tammy Abraham threadI was on full speed then 🥳

Oh No.....Here come the Kalashnikovs

was the Keinan Davis Thread just bog standard "weed"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TRO said:

I think its more about time.....In the Prem, you have to be that much sharper, in your executions, because there is little time to think....lower leagues, there is more time to think.

Agree with that, but by not loaning out Keenan earlier he didnt get the chance to sharpen up at a lower level, instead thrown in at Premier league where he was punished

• Like 1

On 01/02/2022 at 11:13, brommy said:

I wonder if scoring a few in the Championship will give Keinan the confidence to ‘pick out the corners’ of the goal. Always seems that whenever he’s not under significant pressure from a defender, his focus is merely ‘hitting the target’, 80% of which a decent keeper will have covered, rather than having the confidence to risk a shot that might find the corner of the net or be just wide.

Honestly just think he’s unlucky, I’m not saying he’s the level of player we need or anything, but countless times I’ve seen him smack the ball hard into the side netting post or the keeper makes a fantastic save, I’ve seen others scuff shot’s and go in.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nick76 said:

Keinan is 24 years old at the end of next week, he isn’t a prospect is he!

The fact that the discussion is him being compared to our youth prospect, the fact that it’s seen as an achievement for him to score against Barnsley and Cardiff is seen as an exciting achievement for him despite them being two of worst teams in the Championship, the fact that a comment above in this thread hopes Grabban is injured for the rest of the season so that Davis gets a chance says everything.

I hope he continues to play well and we get a nice fee at the end of the season and Keinan gets a club more at his level permanently.

Agreed , he’s had a stop start career like we all know, but it’s naive to think that he can come back here next season and compete, Nottingham Forest is perfect for him, I doubt they get promoted this season which would be a good thing for Keinan next season if they can afford to buy him, he needs 3 season at that level to catch up with the lack of football he’s played and by then he’ll be old (28) according to the Lucas  Digne thread is old apparently, we will always be fond of him and I can see why so many on us here think so highly of him and enjoy his style of play,  the last time Keinan scored 2 goals on the trot was 4 season ago in the championship which suggests that’s his level , championship football suits him.

Edited by gwi1890
  • Like 1

Oh man, a whisker away from a worldie there.   Chested it in the box and unleashed a vicious volley that smacked the post. Commentator said he had no right to get the shot off. 

6 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Lol... Was just going to post that. 2 of his biggest critics praising him. 

Stunning effort

I’ll always praise quality.

I’m not a fan but I’ll always give credit where it’s due.

This Johnson kid is a bit special as a side note

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

Â