Eric Black

villan-scott

Hanoi has collated my thoughts exactly.
Makes me really mad that after 5 god awful years we might finally get our club back, only for its final sound at the top to be a whimper.

Black really is clueless, following a script written by thousands of failed managers and doing exactly what the recent failures have done.
It shows he's a coach and not a manager. A good manager inspires the youth to raise their game and learn from mistakes, they don't assume they're not good enough. What is saying after the game, 'Joleon, you need to do this and that.' He knows, he doesn't care.There is no forward.
A worthwhile kid will always think forward, but you don't know who they are unless you bloody play them and see how they react.
It's not Blacks fault, well not entirely, once again we must 'clap, clap' the board.

When I think back to all those years we cried for Albrighton to play it just cements the fact that it's never been the players who are not good enough, it's always been the managers. Subsequent comments from players and coaches show exactly where blame should be placed even if this year it's been mainly League 2 performances.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Why on earth dose this man repetitively pick (when fit) the likes of Gabby, Richards, Lescott, Guzan, Bacuna, Sinclair & Richardson. 

Why anger the fans even more and rub our noses in dog small-heath!

I dont think he has actually played Gabby in a game in fairness

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont think he has actually played Gabby in a game in fairness

Take your pick on rest of the waste of spaces!

Edited by Kingman

People are pretty vocal on here about Black, but the only thing that would make us look even more ridiculous would be if we sacked the caretaker manager surely. I don't know if anyone's suggesting that, but regardless of Black things are going to be shit until the owner/manager situation is sorted out.  

16 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

People are pretty vocal on here about Black, but the only thing that would make us look even more ridiculous would be if we sacked the caretaker manager surely. I don't know if anyone's suggesting that, but regardless of Black things are going to be shit until the owner/manager situation is sorted out.  

Sadly I agree with you there. Another board failure....I'd love to be a fly on the wall in interviews....bloody shambles.

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I'm fully expecting Black's full time appointment with Dwight Yorke as assistant and Agbonlahor getting a contract extension.

And we announce we have a three year option we have taken up on nzogbias contract

what a useless club

Leave the players who have shown no desire on the bench for the last games.

Ask the youth players who fancies a crack. Select the best from those and sprinkle into the starting 11.

ffs you have nothing to lose. It's already the worst villa team IN HISTORY, relegated and in turmoil. 

Show some balls and give the ones who want to actually play with some desire, play.

----------------Guzan (reluctantly)-----

Hutton------Okore-----Clark----------Cissokho

----------Westwood---Gana-----------

------Adama-------Gil-------Grealish

--------------------Ayew---------------

An XI I wouldn't mind seeing next season (with Amavi, Veretout and Gestede thrown into the mix), or at least I'd like to see that front 4 playing together just once before half of them leave and turn into decent players for someone else.  I hate the way we're wasting this opportunity under Black by sticking with the experienced rocket polishers.

Edited by sharkyvilla
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

----------------Guzan (reluctantly)-----

Hutton------Okore-----Clark----------Cissokho

----------Westwood---Gana-----------

------Adama-------Gil-------Grealish

--------------------Ayew---------------

An XI I wouldn't mind seeing next season (with Amavi, Veretout and Gestede thrown into the mix), or at least I'd like to see that front 4 playing together just once before half of them leave and turn into decent players for someone else.  I hate the way we're wasting this opportunity under Black by sticking with the experienced rocket polishers.

much better. Looks a much stronger team already. A few key signings and squad players added and we'd have a good shout....

oh wait, we aren't preparing for next season yet. Forgot we still want to lose every game and set unwanted records 

Its very noble that he has stepped in to the breach, whilst we have been discussing where we went wrong, but for him to continue is unthinkable.

we have had too many people who are grateful to be with us......we need people who we are grateful to have with us.

If we want this great old football club to rise from the ashes like a phoenix, we need to appoint the right manager.

it may well be it will take more then one, to get back to where we want to be, but right now we need a strong, deliberate man to start the ball rolling and reverse the negativity and cynicism.

Â