limpid

The things Leicester are doing well shouldn't be beyond any side, other than they have a huge advantage in having a goalscorer.

That's what makes this a disappointing follow up to Palace.

I had hoped Garde was finally getting somewhere in getting those qualities to come out.

Unfortunately, on this evidence, and that following the West Ham game, he is not - yet - able to get that regularly ( which has to be the benchmark as to whether we keep him). Hopefully second half will be an example of him succeeding, and getting us playing with some intelligence, togetherness, passion, and movement.

Veretout is our Westwood replacement, we need more pace and creativity instead of Westwood, we need a winger or two for real pace and penetration. Sadly for all Gil's guile, he's too lightweight in this set up.

vardys great isn't he?

I take it you cant be offside from a goalkick then. I thought you could, dont see it very often lead to a goal when a player is 5 yards ahead of the back 4. Ever so sorry for not being sure mate and not knowing "the rules of football"

You can't. Goal kicks, throw ins, and corners are the exception.

I'm genuinely surprised how many fans haven't read through the laws of the game.

Seriously ?

I find it amazing anyone has other than refs and obsessional compulsives

• Like 1

How do players forget how to attack? It's the most simple and the most fun part of playing football.. We just seem lost every time as if we're never expecting to make it to the final third..