Loic Remy

VillaChris

We could have Ronaldo & Messi up front and it won't make any difference. 

Problem is you need to get the ball to the front men and by leaving creative players on the bench don't help the cause! 

Just a thought Rem Dog!

I could see it happening but it is a long shot.

Maybe Remy knows he is done at Chelsea, he wants to go out on loan for the rest of the season to put himself in the shop window and to try get in the French squad for the Euros.

He comes to Villa, he plays every game, he scores goals and it helps him and us. Either way it's better than sitting on the Chelsea bench. Wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea only loan him to us too as the rest of the teams are too close to them.

Just now, briny_ear said:

Hmm.

The Remi/Remy show. Could st least lead to a few good headlines.

I don't for s minute believe he'll come but I would love it if he did.

Can you imagine? A half-decent forward in a Villa shirt. Crikey.

Not had one of those since last season!

• Like 1

Hmm.

The Remi/Remy show. Could st least lead to a few good headlines.

I don't for s minute believe he'll come but I would love it if he did.

Can you imagine? A half-decent forward in a Villa shirt. Crikey.

Not had one of those since last season!

Which now seems a VERY long time ago!

For Remy to come here  ,Chelsea would have to be looking at bringing someone in..

Given their position you have to expect they will to try to get a top 4 finish even if it looks a million miles off at moment.

Getting destroyed in the Premier League every week is not good preparation for a season in the championship either. Yeah blood the new players while we get beaten 2-0 by the proles of the league every week. At least if we sign this guy we might win a few games. Might not keep us up, but continuing to be absolutely rubbish for the rest of the season would mean the team's confidence going into the next season would be absolutely nil. 

At the moment we're in free fall. We can't beat anyone in the premier league, and so we'll go to the championship and if we can't beat anyone there, we'll go to League 1 and then we may start to beat teams, and if we do, we'll start to climb the leagues again. But if we can start to beat some teams in the premier league, then maybe when we get to the championship we'll have our heads a little higher. 

• Like 1

Â