Loic Remy

VillaChris

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Palace certainly need a new forward given Wickham is their first choice striker, can stay in London aswell.

Surely they won't be able to afford Remy as well though, especially after the purchase of Cabaye?

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I read somewhere that his missus had child just a few months back. I doubt she's going to want to move with a young child. Or if he's a family man is he going to want to move away to Brum?

He can always live in London and commute up. worked brilliantly for Pires

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I read somewhere that his missus had child just a few months back. I doubt she's going to want to move with a young child. Or if he's a family man is he going to want to move away to Brum?

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He can always live in London and commute up. worked brilliantly for Pires

Free iPads for everyone!

4 minutes ago, useless said:

The French connection might work in our favor. If a move to either ourselves or Palace is a temporary one.

Palace have 4 French players in their squad plus a manager who Remy best goals to game season was under

If he has Euros in mind he is probably thinking should I get passes from Cabaye or Westwood

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Palace have 4 French players in their squad plus a manager who Remy best goals to game season was under

If he has Euros in mind he is probably thinking should I get passes from Cabaye or Westwood

Yes but I bet he's creaming himself about the thought of getting on the end of Alan Hutton's crosses, so, swings and roundabouts and all that.

20 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

It figures. The only teams I'd rather support Villa than at the moment is SHA and Bolton.

we are still more enjoyable to watch than Man Utd. their fans have told me this :P

As much as I'm enjoying their plight, United fans don't know they're born.

It is amusing that we got more points than them in December though [emoji16]

Trouble is, LVG is still able to say "if you forget December, we've had a good season." (Hilarious and clumsy spin though that is.)

We can only say, " if you forget December, you remember November, October, September, August..." [emoji19]

26 minutes ago, Richard said:

No need to imagine . They are 

...and the initials of the word removed the blame are RL. 

It's pretty depressing to see clubs like Palace, Leicester, Southampton, Everton and Spurs being much more attractive options and much better positioned (and run). 

Â