Loic Remy

VillaChris

Why would you waste the money on this? A complete waste of time. Spend it on somebody for next year and give them time to settle for the Championship.

Well, spend it if the world's worst scout Paddy Riley isn't anything to do with it.

Attempting to bring in Remy at this stage is ridiculous.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why? He seems like a very intelligent man to me

Any sign of intelligence went out the door when he submitted that team sheet for the Norwich game. Just because he speaks in a quiet tone, it doesn't mean he's intelligent.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why? He seems like a very intelligent man to me

He has just publicly decalred an interest in Loic Remy, of Chelsea. We are bottom of the league and he earns £80k and would have his pick of at least 20 clubs.

Doesn't seem too intelligent to me. Seems totally out of his depth.

• Like 1

totally the wrong move for us.  We should not be concentrating all of our efforts on adding to the squad in order to build for next season in the championship. Give players five months in the premier league and a taste of what its like in the hope that they are motivated to make a quick return to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barney_avfc said:

So let me get this straight, Garde is trying to bring in Loric Remy on loan possibly as early as next week and some of you think he's being stupid for trying to get this done? Oh my days :rolleyes:

Complete waste of time. Just like in the summer where we arsed around with another striker who had no intention of joining us.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Complete waste of time. Just like in the summer where we arsed around with another striker who had no intention of joining us.

So it's a waste of time because he won't come or because he won't make any difference? 

what do we need goals for this season? we do not we are down.  No way are we staying up.  We now need to concentrate on next season and have use this window and the next months to make sure we are better prepred than the other 22 teams in that league so that we have an advantage.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

We need goals.  He scores goals.  It's really that simple.

We are gone. This season is a write-off. This kind of short-term dreaming in trying to bring Remy is nothing but a waste of time and money and harming to the promotion campaign next year.

Edited by Pilchard
  • Like 2

Just now, Pilchard said:

We are gone. This season is a write-off. 

Most likely but I'd like something to cheer.  Even if he makes shite like West Brom and Newcastle briefly unable to laugh at us it will be worth it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

I can see this happening, Randy is in full pannick mode - he will pay the wages, as he was going to pay Adebayor's wages.

Lerner is in the same mode he has been in for a while it's called cant be arsed mode

• Like 1

Â