Who sends us down?

chrissmith921

Bit of prediction game really - as hope has all passed for me (and reading posts, quite a few others)...

Who do you think puts our nail in our coffin?

I think it'll be the Southampton home game on 23 April...

I can see us being sent down by Newcastle on the second last day, as retribution for a few years back

2 minutes ago, WooJung said:

It's already heppened.

Leicester in september. We showed how good we could be (also played very well against Sunderland the game before) but fluffed it and never recovered.

Mental weakness on an unprecedented scale.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It'll be an away game so that they don't have to suffer the full wrath

I'm hoping we drag Newcastle down with us, would be great to relegate them again, then watch arsenal win the league vs us on the last day

or we cost Arsenal the league on the last day and bunch of idiots prove they can actually play :P

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'm hoping we drag Newcastle down with us, would be great to relegate them again, then watch arsenal win the league vs us on the last day

Did you REALLY just say that it'd be great to watch Arsenal win the league against us whilst we get relegated?? That'd be one of the worst scenarios imaginable. Why would anyone want to see that???

Did you REALLY just say that it'd be great to watch Arsenal win the league against us whilst we get relegated?? That'd be one of the worst scenarios imaginable. Why would anyone want to see that???

We'll be long gone by then

As for arsenal winning the league, lesser of the evils up there that's for sure and I've never seen it before, was asking some of the older guys and I don't think they have either, I've stayed to watch teams lift cups vs us but I've never seen a team lift the league trophy before, I'd probably stay and watch them do it

If it's us stay up or them win the league that's a no brainer obviously, I'd accept Leicester winning the league if it meant we stayed up

4 hours ago, Richard said:

Mathematically we will be down before the end of March

In reality it happened already.  For some of us it was on or around the time we lost to Leicester. For the rest it was Norwich

I think it was the Watford game. We had to start to get on a run before Christmas really, We didn't and now even if Garde gets us playing decent football, it's too late now. Chelsea or Bournemouth at home for me.

Â