Who sends us down?

chrissmith921

5 hours ago, troon_villan said:

I assume the op means mathematically? Impossible to predict at present but I'd say sometime in March because the shit of Sunderland, Newcastle and Bournemouth will keep us...well..'in it'

Kind of presumptuous to assume we'll beat our fellow shit of the league.  They're all actually doing better than us, we're at the bottom of the shit pack.

I cannot actually see us winning another game all season . Out of the remaining 19 games I think we will draw 8 and lose 11 which puts us on 16 points. So on that basis we are down already and so when we look at this thread later in the season we will see that it was Norwich that mathematically relegated us!

On 12/30/2015 at 08:48, Shropshire Lad said:

Randy sent us down ;)

Lerner, Fox, Almstadt, Sherwood, Garde, Guzan, Bacuna, Hutton, Richards, Richardson, Okore, Clark, Gueye, Sinclair, Westwood, Lescott, Vertout, Ayew, Gestede, Grealish, Gil, to name but a few.

I have deliberately left a few out as they have not played, but EVERY single one of them are part of the ones who send us down.

Sky , if a club with no history and a small fan base and shit ground can compete with clubs who have history and big support through the gates then somethimg is wrong ,  premier league football will eat itself.

Who wants to watch Watford v Bournemouth around the globe?

Norwich will be the game to send us down , or very close to it 

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 04:12, troon_villan said:

I assume the op means mathematically? Impossible to predict at present but I'd say sometime in March because the shit of Sunderland, Newcastle and Bournemouth will keep us...well..'in it'

that's exactly it... which fixture is the one that at full time we can't get out even if we world wide web the season

Sky , if a club with no history and a small fan base and shit ground can compete with clubs who have history and big support through the gates then somethimg is wrong ,  premier league football will eat itself.

Who wants to watch Watford v Bournemouth around the globe?

Norwich will be the game to send us down , or very close to it 

I don't agree with this. The original argument against sky was that non established clubs were no longer able to compete. Football would be pointless if by default as club could never compete with another. We don't deserve to be anywhere just because our ground is big and we have a fair few fans.

Â