Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Yes it is. I believe that transfer deadline is Europe wide. 

Except Russia who obviously paid a little more to get a little more.  As you do.

2 hours ago, Richard said:

Two attack minded midfielders 

rightback

striker 

please

I really don't think we need two attack minded midfielders (certainly not 2, both to be first team).  I quite like playing all of McCormack, Ayew and Grealish and it appears that Gestede as a focal point is the preferred method for RDM.  Where do these other 2 attack minded midfielders go?!

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

I know you're probably only joking anyway, but if I was going to boost ticket sales I'd pick someone more people had heard of to start with :)

The mystery is more enticing, though!

19 minutes ago, guyavfc said:

I'm still not sure we've been sold. Xia's blazer arms are consistently too long for him, I have a feeling it could be Randy in a Xia costume. Nobody had even heard of Xia before he bought Villa, and he is very secretive with what he owns. I also believe that General Krulak is in control of Xia's twitter account, he has taken a completely different approach this time and refer's public matters to Keith Wyness, perhaps Nicola Keye's new Alias.

All that just to help boost season ticket sales. Well I for one am not falling for it.

He would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, BOF said:

I know you're probably only joking anyway, but if I was going to boost ticket sales I'd pick someone more people had heard of to start with :)

Sorry,  should I have put in one of these:P

26 minutes ago, BOF said:

Except Russia who obviously paid a little more to get a little more.  As you do.

Not sure, but I think they used to play spring - autumn until pretty recently, maybe it's a remnant from that?

Um einen Wechsel erzwingen zu können, boykottiert Amadou Diawara das Training seines Klubs FC Bologna. Sein nächster Klub könnte Schalke 04 heißen.

To engineer a move Diawara boycotted (missed) training (insert date). His next club could possibly  be Schalke 04

Amadou Diawara will seinen Wechsel vom FC Bologna erzwingen und nimmt nach dem Urlaub bislang nicht am Training der Italiener teil. Dem TV-Sender SportItalia zufolge ist auch Schalke 04eine Option für den Mittelfeldspieler.

Diawara wants to force his move from Bologna by not turning up for training since his return from Holidays. TV station SportItalia name Schalke 04 as an option.

Der AC Mailand und der SSC Neapel sind angeblich auch am 19-Jährigen interessiert. Schalke wollte Diawara bereits im vergangenen Winter verpflichten. Der Mann aus Guinea hat in Bologna noch einen Vertrag bis 2020.

AC Milan & SSC Neapel are apparently interested in the 19 year old. Schalke 04 tried to sign him during the last winter, Diawara's contract runs till 2020.

There you go

8 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Um einen Wechsel erzwingen zu können, boykottiert Amadou Diawara das Training seines Klubs FC Bologna. Sein nächster Klub könnte Schalke 04 heißen.

To engineer a move Diawara boycotted (missed) training (insert date). His next club could possibly  be Schalke 04

Amadou Diawara will seinen Wechsel vom FC Bologna erzwingen und nimmt nach dem Urlaub bislang nicht am Training der Italiener teil. Dem TV-Sender SportItalia zufolge ist auch Schalke 04eine Option für den Mittelfeldspieler.

Diawara wants to force his move from Bologna by not turning up for training since his return from Holidays. TV station SportItalia name Schalke 04 as an option.

Der AC Mailand und der SSC Neapel sind angeblich auch am 19-Jährigen interessiert. Schalke wollte Diawara bereits im vergangenen Winter verpflichten. Der Mann aus Guinea hat in Bologna noch einen Vertrag bis 2020.

AC Milan & SSC Neapel are apparently interested in the 19 year old. Schalke 04 tried to sign him during the last winter, Diawara's contract runs till 2020.

There you go

Could this not be all just raising the profile and name of the player in the media in the hope of a move? I think he doesn't want to come here and is trying to get himself a move away at all costs.... We are the very last back up option. And for that reason, I don't want the player. Want people happy to be here... And I think we have a number of them now!

Simply need to replace Adama when he leaves! We're already bare on wingers, can't expect to do well when we lack pace and Green is really our only out and out winger. So we need a good winger!

Bit premature but if we don't get enough midfielders/wide players in before the transfer window SLAMS shut I would like Morrison from WBA. was released so we could get him in after the window 

Now that our sell to buy policy has turned into a sell the bad, buy the good policy couldn't Xia just cough up the money and splash out on Kodjia and Ince? Bring them in and we're looking very strong.