Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

31 minutes ago, useless said:

Just because a few other players from the continent of Africa have lied about their age doesn't meant that Muntari has.

I suppose it's a 50/50 chance.

36 minutes ago, useless said:

Just because a few other players from the continent of Africa have lied about their age doesn't meant that Muntari has.

Of course not. The fact I watched him play at Sunderland about 4 years ago and he moved like a 56 year old even then tells me he probably has though.

41 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Lordy, could football be that simple? Buy 2 players who have scored 20+ goals in your division last season to solve your goalscoring problems? Surley not? 

It almost sounds intentional, doesn't it. Like they might know what they're doing. 

• Like 2

Just now, useless said:

If we sign Hernandez, I suspect that we'll lose one of our players in Gestede who's scored twenty goals in the Championship.

Rumours of Gestede + cash for Hernandez. Think we'd have the best strikeforce in the league if we signed him.

Then we just need a DM, ACM and a Winger.

It sounds like from the rumours, we'll get Hernandez, as our interest in Bamford has cooled a bit, get McNair as a replacement for Clark (lol), and get Morrison in too. We might get a DM in too as we've been linked with a couple, like the Diame link. 

I'd be thrilled with those 3 coming in, and if a DM comes in too, I might send a lock of my hair in a velvet bag to RDM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

But look at the sunny side, doesn't seem to be a scramble for other teams to sign him so we may actually get him if we poach now.

As long as the yolk does'nt end up on us.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Yeah, you do not wan't to be the one with egg on their face

The trouble with a player like Morrison is you dont know what you're going to get from him,  you need to see the whites of his eyes

On his day he's a cracking player

Edited by Richard
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

The trouble with a player like Morrison is you dont know what you're going to get from him,  you need to see the whites of his eyes

On his day he's a cracking player

He has certainly shown his natural ability in the past, but he seems to have gone off the boil quite a bit lately. He's the type of player that has to be allowed to come out of his shell.

Given his past and the litany of issues plus given what he could potentially do to squad harmony, I think you're all going over easy on him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Given his past and the litany of issues plus given what he could potentially do to squad harmony, I think you're all going over easy on him.

post-14251-Eddie-Murphy-I-see-what-you-di-PAQX.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

Lordy, could football be that simple? Buy 2 players who have scored 20+ goals in your division last season to solve your goalscoring problems? Surley not? 

What??? signing players who score lots of goals to solve the problem of not being able to score goals. It will never catch on!

• Like 1