Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

43 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Ravel M has gone and liked the video of ScoreMack from the official twitter or instagram feed - either he is just messing with us all or it is game on

Wasn't the Twitter.  Can't figure out how to see what he's like on Instagram.

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Wasn't the Twitter.  Can't figure out how to see what he's like on Instagram.

Must have been instagram. I aint on that but someone tweeted about it with screengrab. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

3-4 more signings like the ones we've made and this squad is looking very strong. 

Lots of love for Tony right now.

Yup, do feel we're a little powderpuff in central midfield though.

Westwood

Tish

Veretout

Sanchez

Gardner

Considering Veretout and Sanchez will probably go, and Tish and Gardner have a history of injuries, I feel we need to strengthen in that department. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Westwood

Tish

Veretout

Sanchez

Gardner

Considering Veretout and Sanchez will probably go, and Tish and Gardner have a history of injuries, I feel we need to strengthen in that department. 

other than rumor what makes you think Veretout anmd Sanchez are going ??

1 minute ago, Garvey13 said:

other than rumor what makes you think Veretout anmd Sanchez are going ??

Nothing, pure rumour. It seems we allowed both players to talk to OM, so I imagine we're not too fussed if they leave or not. 

53 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Westwood

Tish

Veretout

Sanchez

Gardner

What history of injuries fro Tish - I thought it was only 1 after he broke into the Reading side - has he had lots? Genuine question!

Either way, Westwood has alot to prove, Tshibola is young, new has alot to prove, Gardner finally gets a chance and has alot to prove.
Sanchez to leave makes sense he's proved enough now. Veretout on loan makes sense, he has alot to prove.

3 minutes ago, nazvfc said:

What history of injuries fro Tish - I thought it was only 1 after he broke into the Reading side - has he had lots? Genuine question!

I thought I read somewhere at the time of signing him he had injury issues at youth level too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Westwood

Tish

Veretout

Sanchez

Gardner

I said as much yesterday which is why Jedinak would be ideal as he would not get bullied in the middle and I'd guess 3-4M would get him

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KSV said:

Id love him to join but why would he leave a big Serie A club for the Championship. Looks like hes really playing well this pre season. 

Pre-season doesnt mean a thing apparently

Unless of course you think the droping of heads once a goal goes in and headless chicken is on the menu