limpid

Sanchez needs to go and now put him on the bus and tell him to bugger off back to Columbia as he is crap!!!!  I would hate playing in a team with him in it, on the bench or even in the squad and Bacuna well he's nearly as bad!!!  We may as well put Hutton up front as he's the only one with any go in him!!!

• Like 1

Absolutely terrible. Remi has got it all wrong, dreadful dreadful performance. Their LB can't even handle Alan Hutton for **** sake. Bring on Adama and actually go for the win. Embarrassing right now. 

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

Garde Out. Waste of a 'transfer'. He really was.

I really have no idea at all what the powers think when they replace the manager. 

Sherwood got a 20 hour interview across a few days. Imagine being in a room with Sherwood for 20 hours. Tom Fox is probably just totally bewildered.

There really is no excuse for how shit we are. I don't know who really to blame; fox, Lerner, the managers, the players. I blame myself. In a sort of solipsism sense

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ermie123 said:

Sanchez needs to go and now put him on the bus and tell him to bugger off back to Columbia as he is crap!!!!  I would hate playing in a team with him in it, on the bench or even in the squad and Bacuna well he's nearly as bad!!!  We may as well put Hutton up front as he's the only one with any go in him!!!

You can't drive a bus to Colombia, there's an ocean in the way. 

Just now, matrim said:

Newcastle player offside in guzans line of sight for their goal

possibly, but does it really matter when we are so bloody meek anyhow? we're not capable of anything other than letting hammerings on at this stage. just a matter of time.

3 minutes ago, YLN said:

Sherwood got a 20 hour interview across a few days. Imagine being in a room with Sherwood for 20 hours. Tom Fox is probably just totally bewildered.

There really is no excuse for how shit we are. I don't know who really to blame; fox, Lerner, the managers, the players. I blame myself. In a sort of solipsism sense

I would love to know on what basis they thought that he was the person to get villa up the table. I cannot see anything at all to suggest it.