limpid

If we had more of a threat going forward then Arsenal wouldn't be able to enjoy such total domination off then ball. They are not at all worried about Gestede because he runs in wellies, they could give him a headstart and they'd get back and tackles him.

I absolutely flipped my lid at that second goal, the entire team stopped trying.

• Like 1

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Bournemouth are an actual football team that have been playing together for a long time. We have a group of randomers plucked from France by the AVFC relegation committee who have been managed for most of the season by an arrogant youth development coach without a clue.

Garde is not a miracle worker.

I don't think the players are particularly bad individually but you just can't buy near enough a whole new first team and expect them to work as a unit straight away, they're so far off being on the same page and that to me is the glaring issue. Sherwood was absolutely useless and clearly did nothing to get them settled and working together, and now we're stuck with a squad that still don't know each other's game when we desperately need results. It's a monumentally difficult job for Garde.

• Like 1

Just now, PaulC said:

Yes thats so annoying, Ramsey ran the whole length of the pitch to score. I don't blame Sherwood or Garde, useless transfer policy. Get Jack on second half.

Obviously Garde doesn't tell them to be a bunch of lazy words removed, but he has hardly got them running through brick walls for him, he's just not motivating them. 

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

I don't think the players are particularly bad individually but you just can't buy near enough a whole new first team and expect them to work as a unit straight away, they're so far off being on the same page and that to me is the glaring issue. Sherwood was absolutely useless and clearly did nothing to get them settled and working together, and now we're stuck with a squad that still don't know each other's game when we desperately need results. It's a monumentally difficult job for Garde.

Yep, Buy a whole new squad and give them to someone with the managerial credentials of Tim Sherwood.

The wonder that is the AVFC decision making process.

• Like 3