Premier League Predictions 15/16 GW16

Chewie

:excl: Not familiar with the Pastebin format? Read these instructions before you post :excl:

The Pastebin solution seems to be working great, despite it being a slightly longer way for you guys to paste them in. We'll be sticking with this until further notice.

-- How to post a prediction --

1. Copy my prediction from below (including my name).
  2. Only copy from my post, DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER POSTERS.
  3. :excl: Open Pastebin.com, and paste my prediction into the text box. :excl:
    1. Edit the scores + your name (don't close the Pastebin page yet, you'll need to submit it).
    2. DO NOT post my prediction straight into VT and edit the scores. Make sure you use Pastebin.com
    3. You DO NOT need to signup or change any of the dropdown boxes on the Pastebin page.
  4. Change my name (Chewie) into your name EXACTLY as it appears in VT. It is CaSeSeNsItIvE!
  5. Delete ONLY the numerical scores and then replace them with your own.
  6. DO NOT...
    1. DO NOT change the team names.
    2. DO NOT add any other text into the prediction itself.
    3. DO NOT replace the hyphen with your own weird version.
    4. DO NOT add or remove spacing.
  7. The format should be TeamA 0-0 TeamB - that's TeamA[Space]Score[Hyphen]Score[Space]TeamB
  8. :excl: Now that your prediction is edited (in Pastebin), you need to hit [Submit] and paste your prediction from there into the VT editor. :excl:
    1. Make sure that you post the prediction AND the Pastebin URL (e.g http://pastebin.com/fLfhkAHQ).
    2. :excl: People are STILL messing up the format and then not pasting the Pastebin URL. Follow this step, it is not difficult! :excl:
    3. See my example below as to how your post should look.

-- Here is my prediction, copy and paste the below (minus the URL), then edit your name and the scores only --

Chewie
Norwich 0-2 Everton
Palace 1-1 Southampton
ManCity 3-0 Swansea
Sunderland 1-1 Watford
WestHam 1-2 Stoke
Bournemouth 1-2 ManUtd
Villa 0-4 Arsenal
Liverpool 2-1 WestBrom
Spurs 2-0 Newcastle
Leicester 3-2 Chelsea

http://pastebin.com/fLfhkAHQ

-- This ends the instructions for posting a prediction, you can skip the below if you don't care about the leader board --

P3S6leO.png

Well it was another Kansas City shuffle last week with some crazy results in this crazy season of the Premier League. av1 and Villaphan04 just make it into double digits, with the rest of us doing pretty poorly. Funnily enough, AndyKeenan managed to come in 3rd position for the week despite missing a fixture from his prediction.

khfwnfn.png

So overall we see that Maqroll and Daniel's time at the top was extremely short lived :P BOF reclaims his top spot by virtue of excel's pivot table sort function, and the new title contender Villaphan04 shoots up the leaderboard. It's still pretty tight throughout the top 6 though, it's anybodies game at this point lads! WHAT A SEASON!

Bets were posted in last weeks thread, and both lost. I'll make the usual £2.00 bets using two predictions of my choosing on Friday night (the predictor will take 20% if they come out a winner), prediction entries close at kick off of the first game on Saturday.

Good Luck!

Edited by Chewie
  • Like 1

BOF
Norwich 0-2 Everton
Palace 1-1 Southampton
ManCity 3-0 Swansea
Sunderland 2-2 Watford
WestHam 1-1 Stoke
Bournemouth 1-1 ManUtd
Villa 0-2 Arsenal
Liverpool 3-1 WestBrom
Spurs 2-0 Newcastle
Leicester 2-1 Chelsea

I do my predictions by reading the fixtures on the fantasy premier league site.  That way I'm never even subconsciously influenced by cutting and pasting scores from you or anyone else.  Which makes our first 3 predictions all the more remarkable :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOF said:

BOF
Norwich 0-2 Everton
Palace 1-1 Southampton
ManCity 3-0 Swansea
Sunderland 2-2 Watford
WestHam 1-1 Stoke
Bournemouth 1-1 ManUtd
Villa 0-2 Arsenal
Liverpool 3-1 WestBrom
Spurs 2-0 Newcastle
Leicester 2-1 Chelsea

I do my predictions by reading the fixtures on the fantasy premier league site.  That way I'm never even subconsciously influenced by cutting and pasting scores from you or anyone else.  Which makes our first 3 predictions all the more remarkable :D

Ha, spooky! Well 2 things with that...

1) Lets hope I've been influenced by you throughout the season and not the other way round, else it's likely to be down the table you go :/
2) You'll not be getting bet on this week then, as I do my own accy based off my predictions :P

plummetted here a bit too, a massive one last week :/

going for a bold week this time to try and pull it back

Rodders
Norwich 0-2 Everton
Palace 3-3 Southampton
ManCity 3-0 Swansea
Sunderland 1-1 Watford
WestHam 0-4 Stoke
Bournemouth 2-1 ManUtd
Villa 4-2 Arsenal
Liverpool 1-0 WestBrom
Spurs 4-2 Newcastle