limpid

Just now, Davkaus said: There's nothing luxury about Grealish. He'll end up as a footnote like Stefan Moore if he doesn't get his shit together.

Barry Bannan mk2. Because he's got a slick hair cut and does a few tricks here and there he earned himself the Super Jack title.

Someone else who got the "super" title and was far too easily written off by us is currently sat top of the league...

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's nothing wrong here that about £150m couldn't fix in January.

I think we might need to put the padlock on the knife drawer tonight.

spending that much on players in January is like putting passengers on the Titanic after its hit the iceberg.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree. No doubt he'll be the next Lee Hendre and start performing 3 months before his contract expires, get a new deal, and then go back into 1st gear.

Lee Hendrie was generally a very good player for us! Head and shoulders above Grealish

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

He's played his part.

He did what was asked of him. If he didn't slash the wage bill and do the best he could with bargain basement players, he'd have been  replaced with someone who would. I'm not sure anyone could have done noticeably better in the circumstances.

I expect to see Blackburn challenging for promotion and playing the kind of football Lambert's Norwich did within the next couple of seasons.

• Like 1