limpid

1 minute ago, brendanvillatalk said:

Gil and Grealish are luxury players. Gil is as effective as Barry Bannan and I'd rather see Nzogbia than Grealish. Does Grealish play like someone who cares about this club?

I was amazed they both started, especially Grealish as he has been shit all season apart from a few minutes against blues

Just now, trekka said:

Hmmm.  I could have posted other things complete with swear words but I guess a big "HMMMM!" will do.  Not cool. 

I don't think it's unfair to suggest that some fans will not follow this club on what now seems to be its inevitable journey to the championship.

6 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Actually feel for Garde. Lambert and Sherwood have royally ******* this club and we are reaping the rewards of what they sowed. If we can limp to January and stay in touch then invest heavily and wisely we might just have a chance. There are a couple of other **** teams in this division like Newcastle, Sunderland and Bournemouth and we just need to be better than these 3 over 38 games.

Lerner

• Like 3

Just now, Villanun said:

I don't think it's unfair to suggest that some fans will not follow this club on what now seems to be its inevitable journey to the championship.

Will be more difficult for us international fans.

Just now, Davkaus said:

There's nothing luxury about Grealish. He'll end up as a footnote like Stefan Moore if he doesn't get his shit together.

I agree. No doubt he'll be the next Lee Hendre and start performing 3 months before his contract expires, get a new deal, and then go back into 1st gear.

Just now, Davkaus said:

There's nothing luxury about Grealish. He'll end up as a footnote like Stefan Moore if he doesn't get his shit together.

Barry Bannan mk2. Because he's got a slick hair cut and does a few tricks here and there he earned himself the Super Jack title.

• Like 1