The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I have a horrible feeling he's accepted relegation and is going to try and draw his way to a respectable points total. 

He can't be blamed for the mess we've become but **** me, I thought he'd be a bit more positive about it.

We could draw every single remaining game, and it wouldn't be a respectable numbers of points. But I agree, the club has accepted we're going down.

We will not win a single game under him. Including the Wycombe game.

He has no personality and the team are a reflection of that. He has no tactical nous, no motivation skills and the team is displaying the kind of performances that you'd expect from an unexperienced non-achiever who has been appointed on what looks like to be his nationality, that he was free and a mate of a mate.

To go down is one thing. To be the worst ever team in the Premier League and relegated by the end of March. That's something else.

Once relegation is confirmed people need to swallow their pride, admit this 'project' is a failure and scrap it along with the pathetic recruitment team they've put in place.

We've had some terrible managers in recent year, but Garde really stinks the place out.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

We will not win a single game under him. Including the Wycombe game.

He has no personality and the team are a reflection of that. He has no tactical nous, no motivation skills and the team is displaying the kind of performances that you'd expect from an unexperienced non-achiever who has been appointed on what looks like to be his nationality, that he was free and a mate of a mate.

To go down is one thing. To be the worst ever team in the Premier League and relegated by the end of March. That's something else.

Once relegation is confirmed people need to swallow their pride, admit this 'project' is a failure and scrap it along with the pathetic recruitment team they've put in place.

We've had some terrible managers in recent year, but Garde really stinks the place out.

Yawn. Another knee jerk reaction post.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Is there even any point giving him any money in January? We're not improving at all under his management.

Wouldn't give him a penny. Especially when you consider that fabulous scouting set up we've got.

4 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Yawn. Another post without actually explaining an opinion whatsoever.

My opinion is clear - you're writing off a manager after such a short space of time, which is particularly ridiculous considering the magnitude of the job he has.

Â