The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

You are borderline bonkers.

Actually Supernova, wait a mo, not bonkers but a bluenose, you just said that gabby and nzog make things happen - you either do not watch villa or are on the complete wind up.

36 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Nzog, Gabby, Gill, Adama, Graelish....these players make things happen..

The players we actually put out don't.

Any pro-Garde post is completely void and invalid given we are on the worst run in our history, 10 points adrift at the bottom of the league and he can't get us to win football matches.

Therefore any pro-Garde posts I see will be deemed invalid and ignored.  

There isn't a credible pro-Garde debate to be had. So lets not have it.

If things change, of which i'm 99.9% sure they won't, I will review my invalidity stance.

Haha :) Brilliant stuff!

Gabby and Nzog make things happen? You, Sir, are a comedy genius!

25 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:
42 minutes ago, supernova26 said:
£9-12m for Jordan Ayew LOL. Dear me. Sums up the sorry state the Premier League is in with it's false economy.   We've bought some tat so far at silly prices. At least is he's familiar with relegation battles.    French laughing all the way to the bank at our expense (again).    It looks like some people are happy with us spending big money on anybody with a foreign name. 
  •  

Erm, some of us do actually watch football beyond "the best league in the world".   All I can say about this Ayew is £12m is a very expensive cover player for Gabby. 

Then I think you should if you can't spot the naivety. We've signed a dud. Deal with it.   Pretending the price paid is lower than the actual price paid isn't going to alleviate your disappointment either.

Not sure you can talk about validity.

You don't even respond to people's arguments when they call you out on your nonsense.

EDIT: Not sure what happened with the 'minutes ago'

Jordan Ayew. 13 appearances for Aston Villa, 3 goals.

So, I was right AGAIN? Or do you deem that strike rate acceptable? 

Edited by supernova26

Gill Adama Greaelish are not creative players , I have had to much to drink or just don't like football anymore . 

I go down the villa for players to get me off my seat , ok not the best all the time but it's the best we have and they are under utilised!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Jordan Ayew. 13 appearances for Aston Villa, 3 goals.

So, I was right AGAIN? Or do you deem that strike rate acceptable? 

He's a second striker not an out and out forward there is more to his game than goals like his fantastic work rate and his movement both on and off the ball 

If we had signed him when we had Benteke it would have been a great partnership

Edited by AshVilla

Just now, supernova26 said:

Posting facts isn't a bannable offence. Read the T & C's please.

You said that Gabby and Nzog make things happen. You said that Gabby and Nzog make things happen. You said that Gabby and Nzog make things happen. 

• Like 1

A point in the whole isn't bad.. But in our position we now need wins..

I was disappointed in Garde's substitutions or lack of today... Newcastle are very much like us in that when they concede their heads drop. Once we had our goal we were completely on the ascendency, ayew was really stretching them but lacked support. We needed to bring on traore and keep them on the back foot. Now I know you could argue the conditions didn't suit traore, but we need to push for wins, especially against the likes of Newcastle.

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

You said that Gabby and Nzog make things happen. You said that Gabby and Nzog make things happen. You said that Gabby and Nzog make things happen. 

Gabby whilst limited would offer more than Gestede, even now. N'zog was pivotal to winning those two WBA matches last season, which turned our season around. I've said this numerous times on the forum.

If these players have gone off the rails blah blah it's down to the manager to sort it out, which Garde hasn't. 

Supernova, nothing wrong with some good trolling, you explained yer point, fair enough. But like some undercover Met officer, when do you cross over from a blue nose to a disgruntled villa fan? You are almost one of us.

Â