limpid

This team is so weak mentally. Just need to look at Leicester to see how important fight and desire and how far it can carry you (Not saying they don't have any quality, but it's hardly the greatest group of players).

• Like 1

did you all see that interception and outside of the boot through ball from Westwood? just checking people saw it with their eyes so we don't have to rely on the stats to show how good it was...

That won't get a mention later.

His corners though......

In fairness his corners are dire.

If he wasn't allowed near set pieces he'd look a solid performer 9 times out of 10. The set pieces drag him down as they're shockingly memorable. 

His corners have been OK today actually. 

My [not to be mentioned in this thread] hasn't been great, I saw his first short corner which was at least not a floater but nothing dangerous, couldn't comment on any of the others. But if he is doing something other than floating them in then fantastic! 

He has been yes which kind of disproves the theory that he is choosing to do them of his own accord. 

It certainly counts against the theory. On the other hand he's floated in largely ineffective corners for three years under 2 different managers and even more coaching staff. For none of them to have suggested something different would suggest they are all  brain dead. While Lambert and Sherwood may not have been great tacticians I find it hard to imagine they actually instructed him to take those corners. 

• Like 1

Gestede over Kozak is starting to take the mick. 

If the next manager makes the same choice, I'm going to assume that Kozak walks around during training, punching the training staff in the face, giving them the vs, and occasionally shits in the sauna.

• Like 1