New manager

KJT123

Even if Appy Arry was right about 10%, if you think about our games this season, had we had 10% more from the players we'd be on 10 points easy atm and 4 points clear of the bottom three. 3 points at Leicester for sure, then take your pick for 3 of the one goal defeats to turn into draws. Margins are very fine at this level. 10% is enormous when you think about it.

Even if Appy Arry was right about 10%, if you think about our games this season, had we had 10% more from the players we'd be on 10 points easy atm and 4 points clear of the bottom three. 3 points at Leicester for sure, then take your pick for 3 of the one goal defeats to turn into draws. Margins are very fine at this level. 10% is enormous when you think about it.

10%, isn't that Tim's win ratio this season?

• Like 3

I'm fed up of British managers - all they want to do is preserve the system they've always known. We have suffered for years now from MON having full control, while this summer's signings have been exciting. If Garde can implement a system that suits the squad, I am sure we will see the best of these new players.  

I seem to remember a similar backroom staff saga when we were all hanging on to get Lambert. The papers made a huge big deal about it all, but in the end it went through because Villa wanted it and so did the people concerned. Can't see any of this being a showstopper.

It wont be as long as Villa pay out their contracts and they want to come.