Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

1 hour ago, Phumfeinz said:

Guy I don't think it's ever going to be Cadbury

Yep.

I'm waiting for the annual JLR, Aston Martin and Apple suggestions.

• Like 1

On 9 May 2016 at 23:37, StanBalaban said:

Yep, this in our colours please, talented graphics people.

Spurs-16-17-Kit-Leaked%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks this is disgusting? I'm sure the quality of kits may be great but I'm not a fan of any of Under Armour's designs for Spurs, apart from the 2013/14 kit, which was ok.

Maybe it's just me.

Edited by Billson
  • Like 3

I think it looks alright but there isn't much a manufacturer can do with Spurs colours. I mean 90% of their kits through history have been plain white and when they do go craaazy they get a blue or black stripe. You only have to look at the mock ups in this thread to see that Under Armour have infinite possibilities for designs not even factoring in our away kit can be anything from neon green to black, some clubs are just destined to have average kits cause their club colours are so basic and that is Spurs to a tee. 

Just wildly speculating but I wonder if the potential new Chinese owners would consider buying out the under armour deal and replacing it with Chinese manufacturer Li-Ning. Not for the up coming season but the season after. Doubt UA would care about losing us and it would provide the Chinese brand an international audience. As I said just bored and speculating. 

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Just wildly speculating but I wonder if the potential new Chinese owners would consider buying out the under armour deal and replacing it with Chinese manufacturer Li-Ning. Not for the up coming season but the season after. Doubt UA would care about losing us and it would provide the Chinese brand an international audience. As I said just bored and speculating. 

The kit would fo already been designed back in Jan or Feb so to get iot made, way to late now

25 minutes ago, lmarsha_926 said:

The kit would fo already been designed back in Jan or Feb so to get iot made, way to late now

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Home is good, do like the away, the blue on the shoulders seems pointless, saying that do away with the blue on the shoulders and it seems a boring kit, hoping they either have a third kit or have some fun with the away kit

Something not often talked about I'm hoping they have some good and more importantly decently priced training stuff, I didn't mind macrons kits but he training gear was expensive and really poor

4 hours ago, a m ole said:

I would buy the shit out of a navy under armour kit, and I haven't bought one since the 08/09 european kit.

I would too if it didn't look exactly like the Spurs away kit from last season which I (my brother) also have.

Â