Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, Sam3773 said:

Today or tomorrow. I can feel it. We will make an announcement!

One that doesn't say "We tried", hopefully.

Id be surprised if its before the FA cup games.  Other managers dont want to be caught and will hold on to their players to the last minute incase of injury.  Just like Wenger is doing with Debuchy. 

11 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Seconded. I think it was an attack on the inertia of doug and randy rather than the loyalty of the villa fans. As in that's what they would say rather than what Woodytom thinks. 

That's just my interpretation.

That was it totally.

Apologies to anyone who took offence though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

One of his other tweets is asking Kanye West to buy Villa.

Would be fun to see Kanye West storm onto the pitch in mid play, snatch the ball and pick it up with his hands going:

Hold up, hold up! That shot Westwood shot in the previous half was much better than the one Norwich scored with just now! This ref doesn't care about Brum people!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

The longer this goes, the more chance I think I we'll have of signing people like Remy and Debuchy as they run out of other options. 

Sad but true 

Well this is exactly what our manager said!

He said we'd target players looking for game time with the Euro approaching and specially referenced these 2. There players are staring to make noise, e.g. Gary Cahill.

47 minutes ago, choffer said:

Who didn't?

I certainly did, Kelly and Jet from "Gladiators" were my main crushes at a young age.

Although "Showgirls" certainly puts a strong case forward for Jessie Spano in retrospect.

Regarding transfer talk ..............no, sorry, can't think of a damn thing to say.

Does anyone remember "Saved by the bell : The College Years"?;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I certainly did, Kelly and Jet from "Gladiators" were my main crushes at a young age.

Although "Showgirls" certainly puts a strong case forward for Jessie Spano in retrospect.

Regarding transfer talk ..............no, sorry, can't think of a damn thing to say.

Does anyone remember "Saved by the bell : The College Years"?;)

Screw that.  No Kelly Kapwoski.  'Saved by the Bell Hawaiian Style' on the other hand....

Bikini.

• Like 1