Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

2 hours ago, supermon said:

Man Utd, Liverpool, West Ham and Aston Villa locked in £25m striker battle

SEVERAL Premier League clubs are battling to sign Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi, according to reports

:D

Doug is back

• Like 2

Why would he not chose us over them.  lets look at each club

Manure - who knows what they are aiming for next season.  Not in champions league god knows when they ever will be and they are just plain boring.  They will not be competing for any title next season and dont know their place in the league

Liverpool - similar to manure but a manager who hates Belgian strikers and cannot get the best out of them.  Benteke will be telling him dont touch plop with a barge pole

West Ham - well they do play in claret and blue but they stole it from us.  How would he dislodge the marvellous Andy Carroll from his place . Plus they are just cockernees at the end of the day.

Villa - We Do know our place in the league so we have that over manure.  Wont be in champions league but will be in the championship so its close and hopefully we will be competing for a title if not next season then certainly soon.  All better than manure.  We have a manager who is French and Benteke loves us,  we have that over plop. We are the original claret and blue team we have no striker for him to compete against and we are not cockernees so we have that over wet spam

All in all the other teams just cant compete with us 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Richard said:

Why would he not chose us over them.  lets look at each club

Manure - who knows what they are aiming for next season.  Not in champions league god knows when they ever will be and they are just plain boring.  They will not be competing for any title next season and dont know their place in the league

Liverpool - similar to manure but a manager who hates Belgian strikers and cannot get the best out of them.  Benteke will be telling him dont touch plop with a barge pole

West Ham - well they do play in claret and blue but they stole it from us.  How would he dislodge the marvellous Andy Carroll from his place . Plus they are just cockernees at the end of the day.

Villa - We Do know our place in the league so we have that over manure.  Wont be in champions league but will be in the championship so its close and hopefully we will be competing for a title if not next season then certainly soon.  All better than manure.  We have a manager who is French and Benteke loves us,  we have that over plop. We are the original claret and blue team we have no striker for him to compete against and we are not cockernees so we have that over wet spam

All in all the other teams just cant compete with us 

This is signature worthy!!

6 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Clearly we're not spending because Randy has reached the end of his book "How to run a football club - the idiots guide"

Chapter One: Splurge the cash and to hell with the consequences!

Chapter Two: Hire that French guy.

Chapter three: How to lose fans and really irritate people.

Chapter four: There’s gold in them thar lower leagues!

Chapter five: Feel better about life by hiring people more stupid than you.

Chapter six: MONEYBALL!!

Chapter seven: Repeat chapter two.

Chapter Eight: Close your eyes and pretend it was all a bad dream.

Are you writing this or can I? Like someone said before, it's amazing there has been no sit com written about this. 

I do have one condition to this becoming a bestseller, though: Can we rename chapter eight to 'lalalala, I'm not listening', please?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I'm just surprised that we went through the trouble of bringing Garde in, plus trying to get his backroom team together, but we are seemingly not willing to back him in this window to try and put his own stamp on the team. Can't always be simple to expect a manager to work solely with the existing squad if there is an opportunity to change things.

Him being backed or not isn't the issue imo. 

I'm pretty sure we're working hard to get players in....but, like i said earlier, we're not in the best position to entice players here are we?

Think if anything does happen it will be on deadline day