The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

6 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Let's see how they vote when they have the opportunity to offer asylum to 10s of thousands of Afghan refugees. Bet a pound to a penny that none of these outraged Toriess will lift a finger.

Have you not seen? We're very generously going to allow 20,000 of them - staggered over several years, with no more than 5,000 this year - to live on our shores.

(To amend my previous post slightly, I am fine with MPs moralising about this point, because the government's plan is utterly pathetic)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

We're very generously going to allow 20,000 of them - staggered over several years, with no more than 5,000 this year - to live on our shores.

I wonder if we'll be keeping track of how many of them die in between applying to live here and us getting around to arranging it.

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Load of puffed up dickheads trumpeting their vaunted morality who would have done not a single thing differently in his role tbh tbh.

Not a scintilla of disagreement here. Pretty sure that every one of the ones behind him will have voted through his terrible policies over the last couple of years and their main concern if an orphanage burned down would be who they needed to take to dinner to get the rebuilding contract. 

That said, any time that the pricks behind him are yelling at him rather doing that annoying braying sound in support of him is to be welcomed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

Not a scintilla of disagreement here. Pretty sure that every one of the ones behind him will have voted through his terrible policies over the last couple of years and their main concern if an orphanage burned down would be who they needed to take to dinner to get the rebuilding contract. 

That said, any time that the pricks behind him are yelling at him rather doing that annoying braying sound in support of him is to be welcomed. 

It'll only eventually lead to Michael Gove, rinse and repeat

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Load of puffed up dickheads trumpeting their vaunted morality who would have done not a single thing differently in his role tbh tbh.

Quite possibly, yeah.

The UK gov't has been shafted by the USA gov't. First Trump did a mad deal with the Talibans a year (plus a bit) ago, then the Taliban ignored that daft deal then Biden decided "never mind, we'll withdraw anyway". Once the yanks go, everyone else has to go.

Whether Biden would have blanked the UK with a different PM is open to question - I suspect not, but can't know. But Bunter's breaking of agreements and stuff around Ireland has rendered him an untrustworthy pygmy in the eyes of Biden (and other leaders).

Still, when you've got some Labour clowns (the usual brain dead suspects) calling for the UK to pay the Taliban damages, then yet again the Government has a nice handy get out of bad media coverage card to play.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s probably wondering why the shelves are so empty.

On that theme I went to Morrison’s earlier and there was loads of stuff missing.

To make it worse the aisles are clogged up with people staring at the empty shelves wondering what to buy as a replacement 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

all that child support

This keeps being said but isn't there only 1 child he's actually paying support for? (that anyone is vaguely aware of) the rest are grown up now I thought. Not aimed at you at all but it's a narrative I keep seeing in the press and to my mind it seems like its designed to garner sympathy from men

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

This keeps being said but isn't there only 1 child he's actually paying support for? (that anyone is vaguely aware of) the rest are grown up now I thought. Not aimed at you at all but it's a narrative I keep seeing in the press and to my mind it seems like its designed to garner sympathy from men

According to Google his other children are all in their 20’s.

Makes you wonder why he is struggling to make ends meet when he’s on a basic of over £150k plus a tonne of expenses and free accommodation (and holidays and decorating).

Edited by Genie

Â