The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I'm not sure the context helps. But he loves minorities. He's even got some in his cabinet. But sadly no picaninnies, and few of them look capable of smiling at all, watermelon or not.

On 19/07/2021 at 10:41, Davkaus said:

He really is desperate to remain relevant isn't he.

Its personal and out for revenge but some of the things he has said if true make me sick to my stomach. 

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Its personal and out for revenge but some of the things he has said if true make me sick to my stomach. 

Really? What has he said that is in any way surprising or new?

Its a tough one, he is a known and proven bull shitter who has lied consistently for many years. He is talking about consistent liar and idiot Boris Johnson. Who to believe? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Its a tough one, he is a known and proven bull shitter who has lied consistently for many years. He is talking about consistent liar and idiot Boris Johnson. Who to believe? 

The correct answer, as your post suggests, is 'neither of them', at least in the absence of other more reliable corroborating evidence. You can't add a liar and a liar together and expect the answer to be truth. 

This is a point with wider applicability as well - see, for instance, the CIA investigating whether the Chinese government are lying about a lab leak. 

• Like 2

It also means that Cummings himself was lying back then too. Liar, lying about a liar but now he wants to be believed

To be honest, I want him to be able to provide actual evidence that it's true but I doubt he'll be able to

41 minutes ago, bickster said:

It also means that Cummings himself was lying back then too. Liar, lying about a liar but now he wants to be believed

To be honest, I want him to be able to provide actual evidence that it's true but I doubt he'll be able to

The screenshots and WhatsApp thingies, the large, gaping lack of denials suggest that he’s mostly telling the truth. Ministers will be only too aware that if they call him a liar (outside parliament) and he’s telling the truth he can sue them.

That said he’s basically just a revisionist, narcissistic blogger who flouted the law and came up with a ludicrous explanation for doing so. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Really? What has he said that is in any way surprising or new?

The over 80s and the visit to the queen were the two things that stood out . We may have know about the first one but to actually say it then its shocking. 

Turns out a nasty lying tory gets quite bitter when kicked out of the inner circle of nasty lying tories.

Heard nothing new today. I completely disbelieve any detail not backed up with checkable evidence. I completely believe the general messaging.

This constant stream of stuff about all of them makes me smile that people on this site used to try and complain when all tories were rightly labelled as scum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Turns out a nasty lying tory gets quite bitter when kicked out of the inner circle of nasty lying tories.

Cummins isn’t a Tory. He doesn’t like them, never has. He’s a disruptor, who first with Brexit, then with Bunter, was handed an opportunity to disrupt, by monumental tools.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

Cummins isn’t a Tory. He doesn’t like them, never has. He’s a disruptor, who first with Brexit, then with Bunter, was handed an opportunity to disrupt, by monumental tools.

Collaborator or tory? It’s not much of a defence is it.

My grandad wasn’t actually a Nazi, he just liked firing rockets.

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I’m a collaborator apparently. 

There are tiers of collaborator though, aren’t there.

There are collaborators that collaborated with occupying armies, there are collaborators that give the tories new tory style ideas. Collaborating on VT probably just means you PM Limpid every time you see someone posting links to games or using poor grammar.

You still run the risk of the rest of us catching up with you and, shaving your head.

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

There are tiers of collaborator though, aren’t there.

There are collaborators that collaborated with occupying armies, there are collaborators that give the tories new tory style ideas. Collaborating on VT probably just means you PM Limpid every time you see someone posting links to games or using poor grammar.

You still run the risk of the rest of us catching up with you and, shaving your head.

Tends to be “chrisp65 hasnt linked to an article correctly, surely that deserves a warning”

• Like 1

I can't believe the Gollum word removed was challenged to provide his evidence to the committee, declined, and is then given a platform to air his grievances unchallenged by the resident sychophant on BBC. It **** stinks.

37 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Tends to be “chrisp65 hasnt linked to an article correctly, surely that deserves a warning”

Ahhh, all makes sense now:

3 penalty points as part of on going Operation Cow Hand

• Haha 2

Â