The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Another one

It's getting to the stage where they'll find it hard to actually find a decent candidate to fight the seat for them. 

You know the party is going to get mullered

You know you aren't going to win

Why would you give up your current life to stand in a seat where you'll lose and then have to fight it again in a very short space of time if you pull off the miracle of winning the first time (they won't Blackpool South is very high on Labour's gain list regardless)

Sure they'll parachute in some up and coming staffer or suchlike with the promise of a safe seat down the line but those safe seats even are looking less than safe every day and you'll have to get the incumbents out who are largely those MPs you've never heard of and have been there years or you've heard way too much about them

2 hours ago, bickster said:

It's getting to the stage where they'll find it hard to actually find a decent candidate to fight the seat for them. 

They couldn't find any decent candidates last time and they still romped home.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m fuming with the governments stance on the Rwanda issue. Plans for sending Santa to Rwanda is the last straw for me. 

Don't Send Santa to Rwanda (to the tune of 'Jesus Loves the Little Children') would have made a great Xmas record if somebody had thought of it in time. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Don't Send Santa to Rwanda would have made a great Xmas record if somebody had thought of it in time. 

🎶 There won't be snow in Africa this Christmas Time, the only gift they'll get this year is refugees 🎶

Just doesn't have the same ring to it

On 15/12/2023 at 10:10, desensitized43 said:

🎶 There won't be snow in Africa this Christmas Time, the only gift they'll get this year is refugees 🎶

Just doesn't have the same ring to it

Snow in Africa, just sayin

1200px-Mt._Kilimanjaro_12.2006.JPG

Are these the same guys who tricked Katie Hopkins into accepting another fake award?

Regardless, despite me disliking Braverman, I’m not feeling as well disposed towards this prank as the Hopkins one. 

I’m not sure why, as they’re both essentially the same gag, each to deserving recipients. But something is off about this one. Maybe because Braverman is confronted with it and having to smile through it whereas I recall the video of Hopkins being blissfully unaware throughout. Don’t know, can’t figure it.

The Home Office are saying 292 people crossed the channel on Friday.

Had this weak pathetic soft leftie woke do gooder government got its shit together, 200 of those could have gone to Rwanda, and filled our entire quota for the year and proved what excellent value for money the hundreds of millions invested in the scheme has been. Leaving just 92 people for us to deal with, on Friday.

If only those doubting the scheme could see sense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â