The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

The party of absolute relentlessly bullshitting whilst running the nation into the sewer at breakneck speed. It’s not a recent thing either.

Anyone who still votes for them in the general election needs to be sectioned.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

Vic Derbyshire is not and never has been a Marxist. Even in Uni I'd say she was apathetic / slight lean to Conservative.

I think you're giving the Twitter output of Sir Michael Take a level of analysis that I don't think the author is really looking for!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, bickster said:

Vic Derbyshire is not and never has been a Marxist. Even in Uni I'd say she was apathetic / slight lean to Conservative.

She does happen to be a much bigger journalistic talent than Laura K ever was

It's a parody site, numbnuts! ;)

• Haha 3

I've just read some of the more recent comments to that tweet from Tamworth FC and they are as you'd expect and not pleasant towards the Tories or the football club.

It is a strange thing for a football club to do as you'd imagine it is going to piss off a decent percentage of their supporters. Well the 800 or so that go. 

6 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I've just read some of the more recent comments to that tweet from Tamworth FC and they are as you'd expect and not pleasant towards the Tories or the football club.

It is a strange thing for a football club to do as you'd imagine it is going to piss off a decent percentage of their supporters. Well the 800 or so that go. 

This one made me laugh

• Haha 4

Â