The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Obviously we’re only hours or days away from the next Boris Johnson scandal, it’ll be interesting to see how it’s handled by him, the Tories and the media.

He's played a blinder really because the biggest scandal of all actually broke yesterday and went totally under the radar. About him meeting an ex KGB agent without his aides present. Hardly made a headline. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

Obviously we’re only hours or days away from the next Boris Johnson scandal, it’ll be interesting to see how it’s handled by him, the Tories and the media.

Yes a rank outsider will mysteriously appear in the leadership race.  Doris Bohnson. 

Wearing a union jack mini skirt saying England first and we should tolerate trans.

29 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I look at Britain, and at first my reaction with something like Boris's resignation is, what's the matter with Britain? Why have they messed up their country so much? How could they be so stupid to put someone like that in charge?

And then I look at MY country -- my other country, to be accurate, and I'm just like ... giphy.gif

Same.

I love two countries. For the past six years they have been in a fierce competition to destroy themselves :( Sadly (as I live here) I think the USA is winning that race to the bottom.

image.gif.82f1401579dc0b0d2b06a2fe53a11ef9.gif

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I look at Britain, and at first my reaction with something like Boris's resignation is, what's the matter with Britain? Why have they messed up their country so much? How could they be so stupid to put someone like that in charge?

And then I look at MY country -- my other country, to be accurate, and I'm just like ... giphy.gif

There's still so much shitty behaviour being ignored and self-interest going on, but I must admit it is slightly reassuring to see the Conservatives aren't completely against drawing their own moral lines.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He's played a blinder really because the biggest scandal of all actually broke yesterday and went totally under the radar. About him meeting an ex KGB agent without his aides present. Hardly made a headline. 

The only real ex-KGB agent is a dead ex-KGB agent. Never mind Boris ... if I were Lebedev, I'd be a bit worried about now. Don't you think the story also put a huge target on his back?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

• Like 2

A FB friend (bimbo) went full on “it’s a shame for Boris, he did his best now everyone hates him” and the pile on in the comments was a thing of beauty.

Edit: She gave up and deleted the post :lol: 

Edited by Genie

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

Chairman of the young conservatives - wants the next pm to cut taxes and increase defence spending to help Ukraine.

Round and round it goes !

Plenty of fat on the welfare budget to cut, presumably

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

You can be both. 

The American problem is a cultural one.

The British one is a brexit one for me, that moment of self harm by people with half an idea of what they were voting for let in a man with half an idea of what was required/hat he was capable of.

• Like 3

Â