The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was gonna write a post about your first sentence.

She speaks to people like they are pieces of shit. Its no surprise whatsoever there are so many noises about bullying.

Old school, if your staff like you, you're doing something wrong, this shit has to come to an end, they are out of control. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Sounds like unparliamentary language to me, and I expect the spineless rocket polisher of the house to insist on a retraction.

Who'd have thought it.

Parliament is a joke, and Hoyle is a spineless coward of a man, coasting on by waiting for his cushy gig in the Lords. 

Keir Starmer starts his response: “What a joke.”

He says the PM has made a “mealy mouthed apology”. But the damage is done. The public has made up its mind, he says. “They don’t believe a word the prime minister says,” Starmer says.

He says Johnson has dragged down people associated with him, like the chancellor and the Scottish Conservative leader.

He says this isn’t a glitch. This is how the prime minister works.

He calls Johnson “dishonest”. Tory MPs start to object, but Starmer continues for a while. After longer than these interventions usually take, Sir Lindsay Hoyle, the Speaker, asks Starmer to withdraw.

Starmer says he accepts that, and withdraws.

Lie all you like, and the prick will sit on his hands and say nothing. Call someone out for their habitual dishonesty, though...

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Mark Harper, Tory, seems normal, that can't be right surely.

He's not. He just doesn't like Johnson. His main gripe was that he didn't like the Covid measures and thought that everything should just be allowed to let rip. 

Being right about Johnson being a c***, doesn't mean he isn't one as well. 

• Like 3

Â