Match Thread - DO NOT MENTION STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Alex McLeish will be all over this, his two former teams playing out a 0-0 draw. 

We have 0 creativity on the pitch, but also absolutely nobody in the middle who is going to stop Birmingham from 'playing' , a massive 45 minutes coming up. Do think Rudy has been decent he has won a lot of headers, but nothing to attack.

I think the fairest thing to do would be to euthenise both sets of players at half time.  Neither set of fans deserve to watch such utter utter garbage, such an embarrassment.

The noses are used to this tripe. It's their level!

Very very poor quality first half. Need Gil or Grealish to give us some creativity. I know Gestede has been poor but whats the point of playing him if you are not going to get some crosses in for him. I wish we still had Albrighton

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

just wow. utter dross. How is gestede starting over kozak. The mans touch is one of the worst i have ever seen. When blues is playing better football than you, then you know you have a massive problem. Did we even put 3 passes before we hoofed it up?

**** off tim

Got up at 4am to watch this garbage 

Get gil and Ayew on at ht. Westwood Gabby Clark Gestede are sure handling the situation Tim

Lescott has been truly awful. Would rather see Donacien get a run

That's 45 minutes of my life i aint getting back!! What a load of tosh! Changes are needed 2nd half team has no creativity its just hoof hoof hoof!!

Gestede has been awful his 1st touch is diabolical!

This is going to end up a scrappy 1-0 Birmingham win if there is no changes as i really cant see where the goal threat is?!

Genuinely spent most of the last 5 minutes trying to work out if Veretout was actually playing. Sinclair almost as anonymous. They are both wasted at Villa and should be working for MI6. 

Clark needs to come off as well, 3 substitutions are not enough.