limpid

Disappointing. Playing those three players at the front does not work as they are all way to similar. As soon as the midfield get the ball all three turn and run awayleaving nothing for the midfield to play into.

Hopefully see a half time change.

In a nutshell

Westwood and Richards have been terrible. Sinclair poor. Gabby and Ayew invisible. Gana and Amavi the only one with any credit.

Poor display from Villa, no movement or creativity. Desperately need Gil, Grealish and Adama.

I knew someone was going to say Westwood was terrible. Because of that one poor pass he hit to a Man Utd player hoping to get Ayew free out wide giving them an unsuccessful counter? Because apart from he's played his way calmly out of danger, pressed and tracked runs, and got the ball quickly to Gueye and Amavi and Bacuna in space. What more do you expect?

Yep I don't think Tim's got it quite right but it's hard when you've got so many new faces. Westwood and Veretout seem to be very similar and neither is having a great night, it's a shame we don't have Gil to come on. All said, it was just the one incisive move from Utd that cost us and it's still there for the taking second half.

Gabby is just terrible. He offers so little it's embarrassing.

You can't really blame him or any of the 3 forwards for the fact that they're too similar. It was a poor decision from Sherwood to start them all together. 

Gabby is just terrible. He offers so little it's embarrassing.

You can't really blame him or any of the 3 forwards for the fact that they're too similar. It was a poor decision from Sherwood to start them all together.

Oh yeah i totally agree, i just don't see what Gabby brings anymore.

Â