limpid

Some awful defending from everyone for that goal. Clark kept them on side. Gueye didn't track the run and the less said about our captain in thst play the better. We need a CB

I  stand by what i said in the transfer thread a couple of weeks ago, lescott for a season would help richards settle into that role. hes learning as hes going but only by his mistakes. there isnt an experienced head next to him for guidance

Richards is too old for on the job training. We need better quality in there, leaders who know how to position themselves on the pitch and read the game. 

I  stand by what i said in the transfer thread a couple of weeks ago, lescott for a season would help richards settle into that role. hes learning as hes going but only by his mistakes. there isnt an experienced head next to him for guidance

If he needs to relearn how to ply his trade in another position, he needs to **** off to the lower leagues for a year. WTF is Sherwood doing playing someone in a position that they're terrible in? Might as well play Guzan on the wing.

We are playing Man Utd with an almost new team. Calm down.

Exactly. We were matching them before the goal IMO and it's no wonder we we aren't creating much as they are playing very defensively, I can see us getting back into it.

• Like 1

Â