Adama Traore

mwj

Pete Colley has just weighed in on Twitter saying it's expected to be completed tomorrow.

........expected being the operative word
As long as he's more reliable than Sky Sport's cameras at Fratton Park tonight.... Actually thinking about it, that's not actually hard.
Is it just me or have the cameras there been low for a while now. Certainly remember watching motd or the league show and thinking Wtf?
I haven't got a clue, this is the first time I've watched a game from there in a few years, just interested in the former Villa boys on show..
How's Weimann playing?

One blocked shot in the first half, hardly been involved since....
Not surprising,. I checked his stats from the game on the weekend and he came on around the 60th minute and had 1 off target shot and made no passes...

Pete Colley has just weighed in on Twitter saying it's expected to be completed tomorrow.

As long as he's more reliable than Sky Sport's cameras at Fratton Park tonight.... Actually thinking about it, that's not actually hard.
Is it just me or have the cameras there been low for a while now. Certainly remember watching motd or the league show and thinking Wtf?
I haven't got a clue, this is the first time I've watched a game from there in a few years, just interested in the former Villa boys on show..
How's Weimann playing?
Not surprising,. I checked his stats from the game on the weekend and he came on around the 60th minute and had 1 off target shot and made no passes...

Yeah, with us he was renowned for hard work, but here he's just standing around and just fluffed another good chance. Enda Stevens on the other hand...

How's Weimann playing?

Yeah, with us he was renowned for hard work, but here he's just standing around and just fluffed another good chance. Enda Stevens on the other hand...
Not sure if that implies if Stevens has been good or bad?

Expect a double announcement tommorow :) all I'm saying

Let's just say it's about to get Messi? ;) amiright?! Edited by Sam3773
  • Like 3

How's Weimann playing?
Not sure if that implies if Stevens has been good or bad?

He's been excellent, dogged, determined and got the assist for Pompey's second. 

• Like 1

Â