Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

@whispers_listen: blackburn in negotiation. unknown why avfc sitting on completed deal for striker. veretout will have direct facials with sherwood Thursday

*dead*

After Sherwood seduced Gueye, it's becoming clear why so many are willing to join us :D

That whispers account kills me...it's like someone purposely trying to sound like that English is about their 5th language.

@whispers_listen: blackburn in negotiation. unknown why avfc sitting on completed deal for striker. veretout will have direct facials with sherwood Thursday

*dead*

After Sherwood seduced Gueye, it's becoming clear why so many are willing to join us :D

Hmmm, its becoming a bit more clear now why Ayew was so knackered against wolves. Be a little more gentle when the season starts aye Tim :D

*dead*

Sounds like things are about to get Messi.

Fixed

Gutted he usually knows his stuff. Definitely seems to be a strange one. They seem a bit vocal at their end so maybe we are just being used to fish out a bigger club and bid, not Leicester? Strange he is on his travels though

Not a genuine auction says to me that we are the only genuine suitors but Nantes have been trying to call our bluff by leaking the agreed price and alerting media to other teams enquiries to panic us into quickening the deal and adding a few noughts on the fee

• Like 1

Rumors are N'Zogbia will be going to Nantes as part of this deal, and it's one of the reasons Nantes is going to snub Leicester's higher bid for us. If that's true, Sherwood is a genius. 

miracle worker, he should be made a saint if thats how the deal goes

The chairman has never talked about Villa specifically has he? Just some journalist I think. Maybe we're not in for him?

Gregg Evans, the Villa reporter for the B'Ham Mail, mentioned on twitter that Veretout is due in England when asked about him. Dunno how reliable they still are, but I'd have thought after both Lambert and Matt Kendrick have moved on they club may be more willing to speak to them again.

Â