Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

100k a week until the end of June is what? £4.7m? (£4.3m come deadline day). That's still a pretty hefty gamble on our part for where we are right now. It would also absolutely smash our pay structure. Even if they're not asking for a fee (and come on people its Levy - he's asking for a fee), I still think it would be a monumental moment for the club. However of course in the real world top players get 100k+ a week.

If I was Lerner though and Tim managed to get rid of Nzogbia and his £2m+ of wages I'd give him a bonus of £2.5m and let him do whatever he wants

Marv@stilltrying2convincemyself.blog

I tried sending you an email detailing some excellent business opportunities here in Asia to your address, but sadly my email bounced. 

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing this at Villa Park

adebayor-vs-arsenal-o.gif

See thats the sort of thing that might convince me. are there any clips like that against Hull or Stoke? If I wasn't mates with a Spurs fan i doubt Id have any worries only to them he is their Charles Nzogbia. (In that first thing he wants from this transfer window is Adebayor gone, first thing I want.... etc etc) I want to like it coz Im resigned to it happening.

The more and more this saga goes on the more worried I get.  It seems that everything is agreed with Spurs but its just the player that is taking his time.  To me this indicates that he is not that interested in playing football and more about another good contract. Then again I may be completely wrong and he is chomping at the bit.

The more and more this saga goes on the more worried I get. It seems that everything is agreed with Spurs but its just the player that is taking his time. To me this indicates that he is not that interested in playing football and more about another good contract. Then again I may be completely wrong and he is chomping at the bit.

You may be right, but if it's a loan deal then he needs to work for that contract this season first.

The more and more this saga goes on the more worried I get.  It seems that everything is agreed with Spurs but its just the player that is taking his time.  To me this indicates that he is not that interested in playing football and more about another good contract. Then again I may be completely wrong and he is chomping at the bit.

I think it is the other way (Spurs the issue) as Ade had no trouble coming up... that was him, right?

If it's a loan deal.

Rumours abound that Tim wants the guy, but others are less convinced. I was be amazed if we signed him other than for a season long loan. Then at 32 we could get away with a one year deal for next season if he does OK?

I think I would invoke Trents law at this point Omar.

ie that these deals are complex and take longer than the press lead us to believe. In the mean time all sorts of stories arise to fill the silent gap. In this case that Berbatov is being pursued to bend Spurs arm or the deal is agreed and Adebayor is playing hardball.

More than likely it all is all BS and it will be announced in due course.

He was born a day before me, minus a year, therefore, on that logic I want him at our club!

Not sure why but think he could become a quality player for us, if he can bag us double figure goals and some assists then I would be very happy!