Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

4 hours ago, penguin said:

So Pegleg Linguine has De Bruyne on the bench. Guess who's my captain this week <_<

Same...benched Mahrez last week, and made deBruyne my captain this week...

Looks like the Cup will be my only salvation

6 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'm so crap at planning for this, how i'm 17th i'll never know.

I was planning on using triple captain and bench boost over the Christmas period thinking there are double game weeks but there aren't.

Oh well. End of season pile up I guess.

Ah-hah, so that's who you are . . . ;)

• Like 1

On 12/16/2015 at 08:53, sexbelowsound said:

I was planning on using triple captain and bench boost over the Christmas period thinking there are double game weeks but there aren't.

Yeah me too. I remember there always being double game weeks over xmas but there doesn't appear to be any this season.
They must have planned the game week divides better.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah me too. I remember there always being double game weeks over xmas but there doesn't appear to be any this season.
They must have planned the game week divides better.

Yep. That's exactly what they've done. I'm just going to keep it until I see a team with a good player playing twice in a week towards the end of the season or when a game of significant importance arises.

I'm going to say yes, Only because whenever I put faith in Arsene Wenger he rotates the squad.

Bold move on your part.

I've put mine on David Silva vs Sunderland at home but I'm not 100% sure I'll stick to that. 

Mahrez has been an excellent captain choice the past couple of weeks but away at Liverpool, even with them in poor form, is risk.

Well, after all that I decided to change it from Walcott, but then forgot to do it anyway. Typical Arsenal performance obviously, should have expected it really. Still a reasonable gameweek, gained 80k in places. Tomorrow's gameweek is always an absolute shitshow with rested players, gameweek average is usually under 30.