Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

Got rid of Begovic (2pts) and Barkley (2).  Brought in Butland (10) and Coutinho (10).  Captained Coutinho.  Helped by Kompany (8), Tadic (8), Kane (8) & Vardy (9) I got 72pts on the week.  Top 1%.  Noice.

Nice one!

I had a poor week (43 points) but still managed to move up my work league.

I think, bar any craziness from the internationals, I have enough money to bring Aguero back in once he's fit. I'd have to sacrifice a midfielder for a slightly cheaper option too, but I think I might gamble on Lingard now he's finding his feet. He's only 4.5m.

Yeah I spotted Lingard.  I'll need to downgrade a midfielder to get Aguero in too but it won't be a problem.  Especially if Payet doesn't pick up his form soon.

Yep I've sold him already now because he's only going to drop in value.  I haven't made the Aguero purchase yet though.

I dropped him this morning too, would have preferred to wait until after the international games but needed to avoid the price fall.

How quickly do people think Aguero will be match sharp and scoring? I kinda feel it will take him a few games to find form and he might not be worth picking up until December.

Yep I've sold him already now because he's only going to drop in value.  I haven't made the Aguero purchase yet though.

I dropped him this morning too, would have preferred to wait until after the international games but needed to avoid the price fall.

How quickly do people think Aguero will be match sharp and scoring? I kinda feel it will take him a few games to find form and he might not be worth picking up until December.

My other striker is Bony so he's out anyway so it's a no brainer for me

Yeah Payet is gone for me. I'm looking to drop Ayew as well. Think he has gone off the boil recently just as Swansea have.

On another note, Are price drops and raises actually based on anything concrete or are they just at the whim of the people who run the game?

Replaced Payet with Coutinho, watch him stop scoring now. My midfield on paper is pretty good, Yaya-Alexis-Ozil-Coutinho with Ayew on the bench yet I feel like they're underperforming, sigh. Didn't help that I forgot to save my changes last week and Ozil was on the bench and Sanchez was captain. Now I feel like if I make Ozil captain, Sanchez will run riot against the Baggies.

Yeah Payet is gone for me. I'm looking to drop Ayew as well. Think he has gone off the boil recently just as Swansea have.

On another note, Are price drops and raises actually based on anything concrete or are they just at the whim of the people who run the game?

It's explained in the rules section but basically a player's price goes up and down by a combination of his performances (points) coupled with how many people are buying and selling him in the marketplace.

• Like 1