Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

Yep, saving mine for a double game week over christmas. No doubt I'll give it to De Bruyne or someone and he'll get injured after 1 minute of his first game

Oh I forgot about that. Oh well. I figured Lukaku would have a good match against Sunderland and he did. 

Even on a double game week, if you offered me 2 goals and 2 assists I'd snap your hand off.

Dear fantasy football gods... if you could see to it that villa win 4-3 tonight with Richards and Kane scoring all the goals and Amavi and Dier getting the assists. It would really help me out.

They have spent quite a bit of time on the bench recently as I run a 3 man defence.  I feel an obligation to have some Villa players and both are quite cheap and Amavi could get assists and Richards is capable of grabbing a goal from a set piece. I'm hoping for a shock clean sheet not that Sherwod has gone.

Gobsmackingly both Richards and Amavi where in the top 50 players list on whoscored last week. Doesn't equal points but makes me hopeful.

Had to get rid of Martial before he went down in value anymore.

Currently rocking....

Cech/Gomes

Bellerin/Kolarov/Alderwiereld/Richards/Ward

Sanchez/Ayew/Mahrez/Tadic/Payet

Ighalo/Pelle/Vardy

Feels really dirty still using Mahrez and Vardy but they're still out performing most players. got 4.7 mill in the bank to play with though.

I feel that. Injuries after an early wildcard, compounded by my reluctance to do multiple transfers that cost me points has really knackered up my lovely start

I used my wildcard in the second week.

My current team:

Schmeichel/ McCarthy

Kolarov/ Bellerin/ Smalling/ Amavi/ Richards

Mahrez/ Barkley/ De Bruyne/ Sanchez/ Cabaye

Pelle/ Vardy/ Martial

I've just swapped out Darmian for Smalling, and I'm planning to get rid of Martial, but want to see if he smashes a couple in past baggies this weekend!

Question....

I have Joel Ward in my starting lineup but he isn't playing.

My next sub is Andre Ayew but I already have 5 midfielders in my starting lineup. My next sub is Bellerin who is injured so do I get the points from my third sub, Micah Richards if Ward isn't brought on?

Question....

My next sub is Andre Ayew but I already have 5 midfielders in my starting lineup. My next sub is Bellerin who is injured so do I get the points from my third sub, Micah Richards if Ward isn't brought on?

The game only lets you have 5 midfielders, how have you got 6?

If your first and second subs cannot be brought on then it would jump straight to your third.

Question....

The game only lets you have 5 midfielders, how have you got 6?

If your first and second subs cannot be brought on then it would jump straight to your third.

Ah, Ignore me. I usually play with 3-5-2 but I actually switched to a 3-4-3.

So my points will probably come from Ayew as he was my first sub.