Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

I've £7m in the bank at the moment.  Not for a rainy day or anything.  It's just that currently the best players are not the most expensive ones.  With the likes of Aguero, Sanchez etc injured, based on who's getting the good points at the moment, you can barely spend £100m if you try.

Butland / Cech

Coleman / Alderweireld / Dier / Wisdom / Clark

Mahrez / Barkley / Ozil / De Bruyne / Albrighton

Lukaku / Benteke / Ighalo

Only £2.1m left so need to juggle things at some point, might bring Sanchez back for De Bruyne when he's fit.

25 minutes ago, BOF said:

I've £7m in the bank at the moment.  Not for a rainy day or anything.  It's just that currently the best players are not the most expensive ones.  With the likes of Aguero, Sanchez etc injured, based on who's getting the good points at the moment, you can barely spend £100m if you try.

Agreed.

The rainy day comment was basically around Vardy or Ighalo. As they're so cheap, if one of them stops scoring (Ighalo especially) replacing him with the money you get for him would be almost impossible. I had that problem before when Wilson got injured.

So that's what my money is for. There was more, but I chipped away at it swapping Sinclair out for Arnautovic.

Butland

Sagna Richards Ward Bertrand Martin

Özil Mahrez Barkley Coutinho De Bruyne

Benteke Deeney Lukaku

Got the money to bring Kun back when he's fully fit.

Tempted to use all out attack this weekend and play all the midfielders but don't know whether I'd be wasting it!

I was happy Lukaku just scored as he's in my team, but just had a quick look at the fantasy league table around me and it seems I'm surrounded by people who have him as captain so I hope he just sticks with the one today haha.

• Like 2