Hendrik Almstadt

dudevillaisnice

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

See ya Henrik. 

Still no idea what you did. 

He got his Football manager game out and signed some French players off it I think.

Edit: It's clear Fox is going to be potted shortly isn't it, wasn't he full of praise of Almstadt at one of those fans forum meet ups a few months back.

Edited by VillaChris

On 15/07/2015 at 18:17, pete101 said:

Ever since fox walked in door the club seems to be running a lot more smoothly, trust him to bring in the right people to push us on.

Faulkner seemed clueless from get go, just pleased we at last have people here that know what they are doing

Aye.

On 15/07/2015 at 19:07, trekka said:

We're finally looking like a professional outfit off of the field - now make it matter and get the team on the field looking like one too.

I'm happy with how it's progressing since Fox came in.  It won't solve all things overnight but it's a good step in the right direction.  

A shit step in the wrong direction,

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He got his Football manager game out and signed some French players off it I think.

Edit: It's clear Fox is going to be potted shortly isn't it, wasn't he full of praise of Almstadt at one of those fans forum meet ups a few months back.

I got the impression even Fox didn't know what he offered. 

This is not the Tom Fox thread but it's safe to assume his pay off will take much longer than this one so I wouldn't expect it before Chelsea. But you never know. Either way until Lerner goes, it won't be near enough for me personally. 

Just now, Mantis said:

I doubt many people here really know what he did (myself included) so I find it hard to have much of an opinion on this.

Exactly this, early posts in this thread show how pleased people were with his appointment, but in truth it is difficult to praise or criticise him.  I for one don't know what good or bad he did? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Exactly this, early posts in this thread show how pleased people were with his appointment, but in truth it is difficult to praise or criticise him.  I for one don't know what good or bad he did? 

I'm assuming he probally did not do a good job ,whatever it was , considering he has been given the boot and we are the worst team in the league.

Even if he just made tea, it probably tasted like camel balls.

• Like 1

Like others, I don’t know what he did.  But, to be honest, we need change from top to bottom so I am pleased this board are starting to take action in that regard.  As others have said, getting rid is the easy bit, lets hope they bring in some very good people. 

• Like 1

Â